Initial D heads.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Chime in, more like a roll call. Im want to get an idea of how many of you are into Initial d and drifting.

My name is Chris, and I'm an addict.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
initial d is awesome. ive seen every episode/movie/special that came out for it or atleast that i know of lol.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i'm into drifting, used to watch initial d, but that's not what got me into the sport. it was definitely an episode of formula d where chris forsberg went to japan and drifted around a mock-touge with that crazy daijiro guy

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
theres also a mark 4 in 1st stage when the redsuns 1st come to race takumi. It is white. Kyle find me the mark 3 episode please.
And im no addict >_>
Patiently waiting on version 4 when they finally release a supra in the game :D. Bah i can keep dreaming. On top of my local arcades closed down and the only arcade i really can go to w/e i feel like it is at school in between classes. Speaking of which i gotta run.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
OneJoeZee said:
initial D is played out
eh..ive seen all of it....a few times and stopped playing it....but i still have a sudden urge to watch it from time to time....and i still like to school the local newbs at the arcade...btw for those that play....whats your favorite course? i like SHOMARU

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Drifting makes cars that are worth shit expensive.

Whats the next car thats going to sell for 4 times as much as its worth?

GEO METRO! DORI DORI!

DID HE JUST TURN LEFT! AMAZING TECHNIQUE!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
DORRRIYAAA! SORRRIYAAA!!!

ive played...havent played in ages actually. i have an FD3SV. and its level 11 (aura) i love playing akagi up or down, wet or dry, night or day. yessa, i love that track. oh and i doubt a supra will ever show up in an initial D game.