Initial D heads.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
MKIII N00b said:
DORRRIYAAA! SORRRIYAAA!!!

ive played...havent played in ages actually. i have an FD3SV. and its level 11 (aura) i love playing akagi up or down, wet or dry, night or day. yessa, i love that track. oh and i doubt a supra will ever show up in an initial D game.
there is still the 5th stage...i love akagi downhill...but was never partial to uphill

Sl1dewaysSupra said:
Buntas Impreza on Irhohazaka Downhill for me. Waiting for the fifth stage of episodes to come out.
i cant race irhohazaka w/ my 32...its probably the weakest track for it...but the FD will offset that

i got a 32 and an FD both at level 15....shomaru..tsuchisaka and happo (inbound) are my courses...but i havent played in awhile

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Topher E said:
Chime in, more like a roll call. Im want to get an idea of how many of you are into Initial d and drifting.

My name is Chris, and I'm an addict.

*raises hand* I watch initial d and play the game.. hey Topher E do you know gabe with the white fc? hangs out with that wannabe takumi.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
My 6 yr old brother first got a few episodes, I actually watched it it's pretty damn cool, kinda sad they never have a supra but they have thier lil fd, fc, gtr, and that lame ass eg9 civic

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Mk3runner said:
*raises hand* I watch initial d and play the game.. hey Topher E do you know gabe with the white fc? hangs out with that wannabe takumi.
Yes i know gabe, hes actually a friend of mine. The takumi guy your talking about is alex.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Wills7MGTE said:
My 6 yr old brother first got a few episodes, I actually watched it it's pretty damn cool, kinda sad they never have a supra but they have thier lil fd, fc, gtr, and that lame ass eg9 civic

The Supra will never be in it most likely. It's too heavy and its RWD so it would probably be bad on the touge. I say this because according to Initial D, the dominating cars are usually lightweight or AWD :D

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Topher E said:
Yes i know gabe, hes actually a friend of mine. The takumi guy your talking about is alex.

haha yup thats them. used to kick it with them.. kinda hard to hang with alex tho when he's all show and no go you know. gabe is cool tho. I should call him sometime.