Indy 2K9 Roll Call

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
It wasn't until about a couple of WEEKS ago that I found out about this meet and it wasn't until a couple of DAYS ago that I confirmed I was going to attend so I do apologize for the short notice. I'm starting this thread to try to gather some MKIII's owners together that plans to attend this meet coming from the east coast. Anyone that's "crossing" or "going by" Ohio can just shoot me a PM so we can roll together, if interest.

Call or text me anytime at 614-316-8546, if no answer just leave a message and I'll get back to you asap. :icon_bigg

So far we have three MKIII's, my bro's blk MKIII (the car I'll be in) and two white MKIII's (Javier and the_ghost on here).

Thought I would throw this in, we do plan to leave around 3AM Saturday.

Last edited:

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
win =) nice to hear that your making the trip.... hey you know you could always come friday... we havnt posted anything offical but there are gona be quite a few supras here friday... we will prolly just go to dinner then cruise the south side of INDY

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Yeah I would love to come out on Friday but I don't get out of work until 10PM and my bro doesn't get out until 2AM. None the less we are coming out for sure!

Thanks alot man for replying to this thread, I was actually pretty upset that no one is posting in here. PM'd some guys too and no replies yet! :dunno:

There has to be MKIII's coming from the EAST!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You may want to get on OS.org and verify...
Because I know there's 3 or 4 for sure that are coming together from Ohio. :)

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
I am making a Buckeye --> Hoosier journey.

What is the plan?

*NOTE: I posted my "plan" moments ago in the INDY thread...;)

-crisp

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Boost Lee;1311985 said:
You may want to get on OS.org and verify...
Because I know there's 3 or 4 for sure that are coming together from Ohio. :)

I've registered for that site THREE times!!!! And was never able to get through. I even wrote the admin.
crisp;1312025 said:
I am making a Buckeye --> Hoosier journey.

What is the plan?

*NOTE: I posted my "plan" moments ago in the INDY thread...;)

-crisp

I'm rarely on the computer now days so call or text me! Time is money!!! We only have two more days.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Supra28;1313599 said:
I've registered for that site THREE times!!!! And was never able to get through. I even wrote the admin.

I'm rarely on the computer now days so call or text me! Time is money!!! We only have two more days.

I'll go back and get that number. My build/plans have me putting parts on right up until my TARGET departure at 6:00PM from my location. I'm expecting to turn ONTO I-70 from I-75 at about 7:00PM! (Jury is OUT on this schedule!)

If the FedEx truck arrives EARLY on Friday with my Wilwood's, then I might pull that schedule off... if they arrive LATER on Friday, I'll be doing brakes before I hit the road... and I don't know how LATE I might roll into Indy.

I may text so you have a "hit" to respond to. You'll know it's me.;)

-crisp

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
like i said on the meet thread i will mostlikly be there but not in the supra.
Oh how I wish the supra would live.:nono:
hopefully its a better turnout then last year.
Not sayin last year wasnt amasing but yea you get my drift.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
aljordan;1314412 said:
Dunno yet. If I can get this return line figured out, then it'll be in the supra. If I can't get it solved.. then corolla.

Figure that shit out Al, I gotta put a tranny in tomorrow, all you gotta do is run a return line. lol

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Boost Lee;1314081 said:
Okay, So you will be making it then, Nick? :)

Jeff

Should be. Just had really bad luck with the car lately. Oil line split, started running really strangely today (got that figured out), exhaust leak that sounds like valve tick, clamps broke off... Most of this stuff is an easy fix. But regardless my car is in no condition to show. It will be really embarrassing but I'd like to go to the meet so as long as this bitch holds together I should be there yeah! :D No dyno though. I'm just worried about the car not being in shape to make it to Texas, two days after the meet.

I cant fix the exhaust leak as its between the head and the manifold and that work that I really should do in Texas. The gasket just blew out I guess.

Thanks Jeff!

-Nick-

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
XofXtimeX;1314562 said:
Should be. Just had really bad luck with the car lately. Oil line split, started running really strangely today (got that figured out), exhaust leak that sounds like valve tick, clamps broke off... Most of this stuff is an easy fix. But regardless my car is in no condition to show. It will be really embarrassing but I'd like to go to the meet so as long as this bitch holds together I should be there yeah! :D No dyno though. I'm just worried about the car not being in shape to make it to Texas, two days after the meet.

I cant fix the exhaust leak as its between the head and the manifold and that work that I really should do in Texas. The gasket just blew out I guess.

Thanks Jeff!

-Nick-

This is OK! :)
...Because now I won't be the only JZ Supra getting harped on for not dynoing. :biglaugh:
I'm very aware of the valve tick sounding leak that you're talking about...unfortunately. :aigo:

Buuut, regardless, Glad to see you still making the trip.
You need to get in contact with Zurud on here and ride up together to make the drive from Etown to Indy more enjoyable!

Jeff

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
It's together. Have not started it yet to see if the AN line is done correctly. I think I may have pulled it too tight and jacked it up. Battery is dead as well so it's on the charger now.

If it doesn't leak, I'll be out tonight on the south side.

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Boost Lee;1314773 said:
This is OK! :)
...Because now I won't be the only JZ Supra getting harped on for not dynoing. :biglaugh:
I'm very aware of the valve tick sounding leak that you're talking about...unfortunately. :aigo:

Buuut, regardless, Glad to see you still making the trip.
You need to get in contact with Zurud on here and ride up together to make the drive from Etown to Indy more enjoyable!

Jeff

Yeah I've spoken with him a few times around here but I didn't know he was headed up to Indy. Cool beans.

I checked out his setup at a local shop around here and people were all like; "Oh its just a 7M, your 2JZ could beat it etc etc."

I said "No... I don't think so guys. He's running the Boss turbo and putting down like 375 and I'm only running 10 PSI on 440CC injectors" Haha

Good guy. Hard to understand him sometimes...:1zhelp:

Should be up at 5 to head there in time!

Al: Glad to hear it man. I've always wanted to see your car in person. (Been a lurker on SF for a little while)

-Nick-