:::INDY 2009 MEET::: (Indy2K9)

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
Quin;1294898 said:
WIN! Finally get to ride in a 1UZ Supra. Glad you decided to head down.

Yup, just need to get this new problem that just started this weekend sorted. Car is way down on power for some reason, checking it out as fast as I can this week since I have a show to go to this Saturday as well! Going to be cutting it close. Listed the symptoms in my build thread so if anyone has suggestions feel free to comment or PM me!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
89turbotoy;1294922 said:
i have an ebay t4 manifold, never used just test fitted i'll let it go for $80 plus actual shipping and if u need it fast maybe we can meet up somewhere lmk, u can pm me or call me 513 659 2015

-Zac

tempting, if I did that I would have to change my downpipe

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
Clueless;1295029 said:
tempting, if I did that I would have to change my downpipe

well if u want it lmk i'm prob goimg to start a fs thread soon and put it in there i have to get rid of my 7m stuff asap

-Zac

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
milisakeracing;1294982 said:
Yup, just need to get this new problem that just started this weekend sorted. Car is way down on power for some reason, checking it out as fast as I can this week since I have a show to go to this Saturday as well! Going to be cutting it close. Listed the symptoms in my build thread so if anyone has suggestions feel free to comment or PM me!

Still haven't figured out the issue yet. Checking for compression tomorrow. The diagnosis is not looking well at the moment and if things prove bad tomorrow, I'll have to cancel going to all of the shows this year.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Well... I had almost given up on making it.:cry:

(TOO much to do on the next "phase" of my build... BUT THEN!!!)

I went and filed my taxes on Monday, and DOHHHH!!!!!:icon_evil

I WAS TOLD I OWE SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???
:cry:

...silver lining on the cloud???

Well, yes. As a result, I'm "scaling back" my next phase to JUST be the fresh head I bolted down last week... and I've already reassembled the exmani, CT-Hybrid H3, intake runner section, Koyo radiator I've had laying around in the box, and fuel rail! Once the Aeromotive kit arrives, I'll finish bolting things up, reinstall the old HKS IC hardpipes and intake plumbing... and VIOLA! I MIGHT be ready to FIRE this old thing up!

...still crossing fingers that I have NO ISSUES for this modest round!;)

-crisp

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Anyone have a crossmember for an Auto trans? Jeff will love you long time for it...

Thats one of my hold ups for getting the engine sitting in the car...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
mkiiSupraMan18;1296661 said:
Anyone have a crossmember for an Auto trans? Jeff will love you long time for it...

Thats one of my hold ups for getting the engine sitting in the car...

I can check and see, I know I have one for my car but I'm obviously keeping that one but I've could've sworn I've seen another one around here.