:::INDY 2009 MEET::: (Indy2K9)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Daily driving a 700RWHP car is the harshest brutality to why parts keep breaking.
The clutch is a monster, a violent monster at that, but others running similar clutches
on street cars have great results..........driving it on the weekends. ;)

wesbeech
A w58 wouldn't survive a START-UP on Matt's car. LOL

Jeff

ma71cannon

Apr 19, 2009
indianapolis
Hay i just want to say i had a great time this weekend and want to say thank u to everyone for being so nice and eager to lend a hand at any problem. i am thinking about chicago but dont know if i want to drive my car that far, and then there is the money issue. all the same i would love to go just have to see what happens. if it is nice this weekend i plan on heading down for some crusin. oh ya the guy with the cleen black supra is my friend chad from butler toyota, he is not yet a member of supramania but i am trying to get him to join. talk to yall later and it was nice meeting everyone new, see everyone soon

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
ma71cannon;1318964 said:
Hay i just want to say i had a great time this weekend and want to say thank u to everyone for being so nice and eager to lend a hand at any problem. i am thinking about chicago but dont know if i want to drive my car that far, and then there is the money issue. all the same i would love to go just have to see what happens. if it is nice this weekend i plan on heading down for some crusin. oh ya the guy with the cleen black supra is my friend chad from butler toyota, he is not yet a member of supramania but i am trying to get him to join. talk to yall later and it was nice meeting everyone new, see everyone soon

Is the black Supra the one with the clean speaker installation in the hatch area? Looks like it is meant to be there, flush install. Love the look of it.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
milisakeracing;1318987 said:
Is the black Supra the one with the clean speaker installation in the hatch area? Looks like it is meant to be there, flush install. Love the look of it.

yea yea thats the chad he is talking about... that car was super clean... like omgwtfbbqbhglolx4 hahaha clean...

ma71cannon

Apr 19, 2009
indianapolis
milisakeracing;1318987 said:

ya thats the one he has owned that car for a long time and made it realy nice.:aigo:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Good grief, I can't believe you just bumped this thread...

To answer your question - I don't think any of the guys that have posted here are specifically from Lafayette,
But I do know there are Supra guys that live there or in the general area.

Jeff