Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
E-Motor is a joke...was when Matt and I went there 8 months ago and still is...they have no idea what they are doing.

Kill a car going backwards down a kill must be pretty dang hard....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
rumptis;1019618 said:
E-Motor is a joke...was when Matt and I went there 8 months ago and still is...they have no idea what they are doing.

Kill a car going backwards down a kill must be pretty dang hard....

I thought maybe they were just Subaru peeps, but apparently IndianaImpreza no longer does business or associates w/ them. :icon_bigg

But still, props to jeff for getting this going. it's not like we have a HUGE list of places nearby to dyno. If nothing else, we have all kinds of room for improvement in the years to come. If we could increase turnout and decrease the dropout rates, we'd be set.

More mkIIs would be SWEEEET

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Stop your bitching. I'm getting so tired of hearing this now.

If you didn't like them to deal with....Why did you bother to come?

Come on. Seriously.

And thanks Matt. Gotta start somewhere. We can only improve from where we started.
IndianaImpreza probably stopped dealing with them because Andy left.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Yeah, being in that room with Nate's car was bad ass.

Spicy chicken FTMFW, just wasn't feeling it that day. I don't like hot food when I'm sunburnt

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
lol.

;)

427rw on a dyno comp's "scale".

However, I think everyone there knows that Dyno Comp/Dyno Dynamics/Mustang Dyno's read 15-18% lower than what a Dynojet would read.

BTW: Happy Birthday, AA!!

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
mkiiSupraMan18;1019784 said:
I thought maybe they were just Subaru peeps, but apparently IndianaImpreza no longer does business or associates w/ them. :icon_bigg

But still, props to jeff for getting this going. it's not like we have a HUGE list of places nearby to dyno. If nothing else, we have all kinds of room for improvement in the years to come. If we could increase turnout and decrease the dropout rates, we'd be set.

More mkIIs would be SWEEEET

x2, more supras is the only improvement needed
Great meet, except for the 240 douche that smashed out early instead of sticking around to back up his mouth lol

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
Boost Lee;1020243 said:
lol.

;)

427rw on a dyno comp's "scale".

However, I think everyone there knows that Dyno Comp/Dyno Dynamics/Mustang Dyno's read 15-18% lower than what a Dynojet would read.

BTW: Happy Birthday, AA!!

so next meet i have to turn the boost up??? i cant have a 7m beating me!!!! lol i am waiting on my new boost controller. mine stops at 23psi so i ordered a new one. and thanks for the HB... i am getting old..lmao:aigo:

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
armyastro;1020386 said:
so next meet i have to turn the boost up??? i cant have a 7m beating me!!!! lol i am waiting on my new boost controller. mine stops at 23psi so i ordered a new one. and thanks for the HB... i am getting old..lmao:aigo:

What lexus were you in?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Well, I guess being able to stand in the shop during the dyno's was a nice improvement. Being stuck looking through that window was effin LAME when me and Jason went the first time.

We still love ya Jeffy. <3

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
armyastro;1020386 said:

I hear, next meet I'll be on 35psi, so we'll see :aigo: