If your looking to put 2JZ cams into your 1JZ, look at this

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey guys, until i ship out for basic round september, i can do the cam work, and after that i can still set it up so another of the local guys will take over, price might be a lil higher to cover gas for their drive tho. but well get to that point when we get there

for the time being, i can do them at any time

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
due to the cam seals going up nearly 10 bucks im gonna have to up the price from $115 to $130, this is to cover the higher cost of the seals, paypal fees and the small bit more for shipping, as i now ship them 2-day express.

Moffatt

Jan 19, 2009
Midlands
Hi Guys
My cams are at the machine shop but the guys lost the paper that said which is inlet and which is exhaust
1 has No.1 and one has No.2
Which is which?
Thanks guys

Moffatt

Jan 19, 2009
Midlands
Hi guys,
Right been searching and found out that No.1 cam is the inlet and stupid me it was so clear when you look for the cam sensor lugs!!!!!
Also how did people get on with Re-shimming the lifters?
On a rush now to get my car ready for mapping in 2 weeks!!! help

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
Guys - You need to either PM me your return address or make sure there is one on file with Paypal. I cant ship it back to you unless I have your info. Currently have 2 finished sets here that I cant ship yet since I cannot ship it to a UPS Store type of location

MKonmac

May 2, 2009
Salem, Oregon, United States
Bigzavs;1556777 said:
Guys - You need to either PM me your return address or make sure there is one on file with Paypal. I cant ship it back to you unless I have your info. Currently have 2 finished sets here that I cant ship yet since I cannot ship it to a UPS Store type of location

have you received mine yet? Once you got them I was going to paypal you...
Matt'!~

name is Matt Kendall on the return shipping area of the package

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Is there any possibility of you being able to source a set of cams on my behalf. I'm willing to try find a set myself and having them sent directly to you, but if you have a spare set lying around it would make my life slightly easier.

Any vague idea what the shipping costs would be like to England? If you need an address or Post/ZIP code let me know

Cheers

Josh

cleet

Jul 13, 2010
Louisville KY
Hey man, if you're still machiningg these I have a set I'd like to have done. Thought about just having it done local but I like the peace of mind knowing that it's being done by someone that's done this before. If you're still doing this shoot me the info, paypal ready and cams ready to ship. Thanks.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
^^^Seriously?

Just followed your link, $1100 for those cams..
If you're going to spend that kind of money buy some AFTERMARKET CAMS specifically for a 1JZ.

Did anyone read this thread? Some people are asking pretty stupid questions here.

Sam

Dgreen78

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
FYI, I have found cam seals to work with the 2JZ cams in 1J head. Same ID as the 2JZ and OD of the 1JZ seals. This way you only need to machine the exhaust cam journal surface and reduce a lot of work. PM me if you need the cam seal part #.