I Told You Guys!!!!!!

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
LayZ said:
or see and hear nothing at all, lol :evil2:
i can see but i cant hear and when i try to load anything from microsoft to update, i just get an iexplorer error and have to close out the page. i liked the corolla video though and the integra was hot looking, they just need to be longer.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Toycoma said:
i can see but i cant hear and when i try to load anything from microsoft to update, i just get an iexplorer error and have to close out the page. i liked the corolla video though and the integra was hot looking, they just need to be longer.

You might need to down load the new quicktime software or update your windows ( of course for free )! Stephen is trying to sell his Integra. He wants something "faster"..... :naughty:

-Jonathan

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
ae86 "harder car to drift in?" you ever done it? i want proof. because all i've heard is how easy the rear comes out and how easy it is to make it stay there... hence the huge drift following for that car... i cant state factual evidence, but as soon as i can, i will.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
supra90turbo said:
ae86 "harder car to drift in?" you ever done it? i want proof. because all i've heard is how easy the rear comes out and how easy it is to make it stay there... hence the huge drift following for that car... i cant state factual evidence, but as soon as i can, i will.

Jesus, watch the Drift Bible.

I think Mr. Tsuchiya knows what he is talking about. And yes, I have had MANY times behind the wheel of a friends AE86....they do NOT like to hold drifts, they wheelbase is too short!

-Jonathan

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
siman said:
Jesus, watch the Drift Bible.

I think Mr. Tsuchiya knows what he is talking about. And yes, I have had MANY times behind the wheel of a friends AE86....they do NOT like to hold drifts, they wheelbase is too short!

-Jonathan
its the lack of hp that makes a corolla hard to drift when comapaired to something like a 240sx which is probably the easiest out of all cars used for drifting. i have drifted both (other peoples cars though, never owned either) and they were a lot easier to drift then my tacoma, talk about hard to drift.

PS, i cant download qt because i have ME not XP or what ever is needed and i try to do window updates but i get error messages.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i own the video.

i want an explaination of "hard to drift"
i remember you said you "drifted" your supra. NOW is the ae86 hard to drift?

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Hey Siman, I wanted to say the interga videos were good. (my 2 cents). I had a video stream I wanted to show you guys that I have been reluctant to show everyone because it not of supra's, but I hope one day we can have a video like this for our mkIII's. The video stream is of NSX's but its not the cars I want to show as much as it is the editing that I thought was cool. The first minute or so is boring because its of a NSX meet and there all getting together to drive around, I thought you guys might enjoy the special FX. Oh yeah bye the way its a very long video. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.akira3d.com/nsx/videos/nsxpcd3-stream.htm

Si

Last edited:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Great quality vid of the NSX's... Kinda long... I would get bored with a canyon run THAT long... *over 4 hours* I like the save when that one NSX spun it...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
yeah. that nsx vid was good, but a little lengthy... just imagine the raw footage they had to sift through, and that was the "good" footage.

plain, but put together nicely, although i noticed not one star wipe... whats up with that? they have nsx's, they need some sweet video editing... lol

stevo

Sep 26, 2005
kwnate said:
No No No, I don't think the mk2 is gay... Let me explain, the music in the video was very "gay" the combination of the music and the weak drifts made me think of the pic my brother always sends me to give me shit...

BTW why is this posted in the Supra Video section anyway, this is Off topic shit if you ask me.

The video's music was meant to be a joke, and the whole clip was just for shits and giggles. The drift wasn't the greatest because we filmed spur of the moment, and didn't want to waste our entire day doing something of little significance. I'm sure the driver could have done a better job in pleasing you. but I don't think he really cared. It just gave me something to edit at home while I was bored. This has all been mentioned before, yet you still bash the video like I attempted to shoot something professional. I don't get it, but if you want to hold this video to a higher standard and critique it as that, that's fine. I only wanted to showcase quality/good editing, though the integra video contradicts that with the usage of the-ever-so-hated and cliched crossfades, I was forced to use them to cover bad first takes, which look alot worse without fades. :)

I hate crossfades, and when I do shoot something professional you most likely won't see those, they are the usual signs of cloaking bad shots, or poor attempts at elapsing time.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
stevo said:
The video's music was meant to be a joke, and the whole clip was just for shits and giggles. The drift wasn't the greatest because we filmed spur of the moment, and didn't want to waste our entire day doing something of little significance. I'm sure the driver could have done a better job in pleasing you. but I don't think he really cared. It just gave me something to edit at home while I was bored. This has all been mentioned before, yet you still bash the video like I attempted to shoot something professional. I don't get it, but if you want to hold this video to a higher standard and critique it as that, that's fine. I only wanted to showcase quality/good editing, though the integra video contradicts that with the usage of the-ever-so-hated and cliched crossfades, I was forced to use them to cover bad first takes, which look alot worse without fades. :)

I hate crossfades, and when I do shoot something professional you most likely won't see those, they are the usual signs of cloaking bad shots, or poor attempts at elapsing time.

Dang stephen, your nice videos look like cenima quality for goodnes sakes!!!!

PS: i just blew my turbo :biglaugh: