I raced Paul Walker today

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
ok maybe not paul walker maybe his hispanic cousin twice removed? So im driving to work a few min ago on kIngsland blvd, about to make a left onto Grand Parkway, well Im enjoying the music when I look over seen a bright green car under close examination I notice its a bright green eclipse with what looked like a carbon hood, apc airplane wing, and vinyl to match. My jaw dropped I thought I was seeing this it should be a crime for a car to look that good *sarcasm*, I know the driver noticed me he had been eyeing the rear right side of my car for sometime and then he started revving his $10,000 motor at me I think it had a motec exhaust, sounded mean *sarcasm yet again* so then light turns green I make my turn and he follows and drops a gear and starts taking off as do i. I pass him before I even build boost and then I notice everything is going to a blur, guess someone installed some nos on my car, I looked into the rearview mirror looking out for his car and sparks or any other kind of danger to manifold warning signs, thankfully there were none, I was expecting vin diesel to fly by me any second in a cherry red rx-7, however neither happend and after I got up to 100 I let off and notice that guy in the eclipse turned into a parking lot, mustve fried the piston rings. Oh well this made my morning haha enjoy *please note I had to make this extremely easy kill sound exciting*

~JDMMA70

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Very short vesion

I raced an eclipse that looked like a clone fron FnF he wanted to race I couldn't refuse, 20 roll to 100 I put 5 cars on him I suspect he let off after getting the picture.

My mods
Bolt on w/ 20G Turbo @ 9psi

His mods
Unknown

I need to take a picture of this car

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Very short vesion

I raced an eclipse that looked like a clone fron FnF he wanted to race I couldn't refuse, 20 roll to 100 I put 5 cars on him I suspect he let off after getting the picture.

My mods
Bolt on w/ 20G Turbo @ 9psi

His mods
Unknown

I need to take a picture of this car

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
*edit sorry*

My sidekick is acting up sorry for the double/triple post

Last edited:

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
ForcedTorque;1344362 said:
Post reply...backspace.......[did I click post yet].....Post reply.........Backs......uh you get the picture.

It's not the computer, it's short term memory loss!:evil2:

:runaway:

85supra17

Mar 31, 2009
Springwater, NY
Ask any racer, any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winnings, winning.

Suprised he didn't show you the pink slip to his car as well.

Nice kill.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
redmaro;1344465 said:
All I can say is that lucky you didnt race his Skyline. Your measly 20G turttle would stand no chance. :sarcasm:

oh shit the one with the Galleo 24? :sarcasm: