I hate the dentist :aigo:

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
So I just got back from the dentist. Turns out I had 5 cavities...the first five id ever had by the way. So I get 5 different shots of novicane in my gums..that sucked. The dentist starts drilling before everything is completely numb :cry: . Ouch. Fills everything up and 2 hours later I cant feel anything in my damn mouth. I cant drink anything cause I cant feel my mouth shut and I drool. Great..just great.

I just felt like I had to rant a bit.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
i dont have a problem going to the dentist. then again I brush mah teath regularly, and dont drink soda.....

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
yeah so do I. I brush twice a day and drink some soda. Not too much though. Unfortunatly I just have soft teeth so im more prone to cavities regardless.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
i ask them not to use novicane. I'm more apprehensive about the needle than I am the about drill. and it really doesnt hurt that bad for that long...

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
dude the drill is like, worse then death.. i hate the needle, but that numbing is so necessary for me

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
IJ. said:
My Dentist is one of the most beautiful women I've ever met in real life so I don't mind going (and her husband/partner hires babes as nurses) ;)

yeah, the nurse I usually get is the absolutely gorgeous japanese girl that I know must be in her late 20's-early30's, but is keeping her age a secret like so many of them do! ahhaah

the dentist's office knows how to appeal to my taste. hahah