i hate my country. and it hates my supra

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
oh my god rant ahead. for 2 weeks now i'v had the supra in pieces every time i go to work on it it bloody rains. it has rained every day in england for 2 damn weeks.

it was only meant to take half a day to finish.

arghhhhhhh

and on top of that when i did get an hour of dry i snapped my damn wrench adapter then it rained again

i just want to see and hear her running again *sigh*

no garage sucks

rant over.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My car loves me, but I am a loveable person. Maybe you should do some soul searching and mother nature will love you more and make the sun shine over your house when you want to work on the supra. It's worth a try.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I just have a heated and air conditioned garage.

Mother nature can do whatever they hells she wants.

Arguing with mother nature is like arguing on the Internet... You can't win.

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
hehe i'll be wet and nasty. :p hmmm a nice shelter sounds good though. wouldnt really do much for the wind but keep my balding head dry. muahaha well i hope the weather is good tomorrow so i can get her back together (i'm dreaming)

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
BorHor;955154 said:
A garage works pretty good in the rain.

The problem is 97% of the Garages in the UK are for show, A Double Garage here is pretty much a single everywhere else.

I couldn't even fit the supra into most of the Garages I've been to view.

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
thats true no matter i got sun today and shes back up and running :) (must have heard my cries hehe )

i'v been so tempted to move to canada so many times haha mainly for biking and snowboarding but garages are betterto

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
should have gotten one of these,

umbrella-hat-big.jpg