i had to teach this honda dude some respect.

dmvirus

Feb 14, 2007
cebu, philippines
well this happened about six months ago on the way to the shop getting my BHG fixed, anyway i was driving with only four cylinders working and this HONDA CIVIC SIR pulled up beside me and starts revving, i heard he had headers and had the body kit n shit rims, philippine drag racing association sticker (i think hes a member or something), but i was like pffsssss you got to be kidding me. it was the baddest timing ever having a BHG and on my way to the shop, so i didnt mind him when he stepped on me thinkin i would chase. but this asshole waited on me ahead and did it again when i drove by him, he did it about three times while i was on the roll until he pulled beside me again and started laughing at me and then pulled up front with his hand out the window pumping it.
That was the day i made my first target. once my car got fixed i went looking for the cocky bastard, i found the car parked:evil2: and waited for a half an hour for him but he never showed.:cry: i never actually saw him again until 3 months or so on my way home from school. when i pulled onto the highway when i saw him drive by, i got tunnel visioned on him and stepped on the gas drove by him and he followed me though the traffic until it was us first on the stoplight, i was like "holy shit, im gonna show you some 1JZ asshole" he revved up to redline and i didnt rev at all, i pulled down my window and smiled at him:biglaugh: and when it turned green i waited for him to go first, he clearly didnt know how to jumpstart as he had the longest burnout. so i stepped on the gas slowly and shifted to second gear then floored it i instantly smoked him, leaving him far behind. the idiot still came beside me at the next light and redlined it i revved it a bit too but when it turned green, in my lane there was a car so i had to let the civic go first before i took up the chase and smoked him again( what a dick) as we came to traffic i went my lane and pulled of as i honked my horn. he just revved it...probably in anger:evil2: later i learned the owner of the civic was a doctor. WTF? there was no match about it but i showed his cocky ass. hondas here are popular and parts are easy here so honda owners think their the fast and the furious or whatever. anyway it was fun. I love my supra:love: :love: :love: :love:

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Dude lol IT IS A HONDA .... Why bother? But other than the fact it is a honda good story.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and not read any of that...

see, there are bits of things we learn in school, english mainly, called paragraphs.

USE THEM!

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
haha silly hon-duhs.....i think its the douche drivers that ruin it for the masses. but yes they can be made pretty quick. knew a guy with an h22 in a hatch. it was impressive

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
mattsplat72 said:
The only thing I got was . BHG and 1J in the same post and he wasn't talking about a swap either.

Yeah... I thought that was a little strange too... Maybe over there 1JZ have BHG's too? lol

Collin

dmvirus

Feb 14, 2007
cebu, philippines
well the gasket was old and had cracks.. by the look of it i think my gasket had been repaired sometime. you know filipinos always improvise some shit.