I give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Sorry that opinuns are not welcome here...Guess i should just read and not be heard...

When i give my opinun and a thread is closed over it.. sorry.. i mean not to cause other people grief or problems that are trying to get there car fixed and get help here .. I say whats on my mind..but im also a very nice guy and do not wish to cause problems but will state what i think.. so if i just keep my opinuns to myself guess we wont have that problem...i spent 30 fucking minuts writing in detail and corecting spelling to please the fucking jerks on here that have nothing better to do then go around corecting people... how he could save his rusty motor.. if it can be saved with out pulling head off.. ASK ME HOW I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS>> BEEN THERE DONE IT MANY TIMES WITH CAR LOT CARS << its what i do and have been all my life... and working in and around junk yards and race cars...

As far as my car goes ? trust me i dont give one fucking i ota about what people think.. ive done more then most on here will ever do.. I would post pictures of my grandfather in race cars he built..in the early 1920s. Look up dutchmasters cigars.. guess who helped build the damn wooden shoe in the 20's yea a shoe that was a car... MY mother built a austin healy out of a box that was shiped in over seas...and it was just the PARTS it had to be put together.. her and her sister my aunt raced goat carts in the 50's profesionaly... I was the mechanic of a late model stock car when i was 14 and it was a top 5 car every week and won a few times... I was rebuilding lawn mower engines when i was 10 to mow lawns to buy more parts to build more lawn mowers... I owned my first car when i was 14 and had owned over 15 cars by time I was 20...ANYONE can own a supra all it takes it a shit pile of money PERIOD.. sure you can buy the cars cheap as hell.. making them do what they were designed to do is what cost... they should have ALL been recalled for the head gasket problem.. I want something diferant and I CAN make something diferant.. I dont have to buy STORE bought shit or off the shelf stuff that ANYONE can buy and have installed.. I LIKE TO BE DIFERANT!! and if ya dont like it that is your problem not mine :} trust me my skin is like leather.. i just prefer not to cause other people problems.. and aparently I do...

Last edited:

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Your thoughts are very random. From twincharging the 7m, to side pipes, to "flow testing" a bent header, to now an AWD idea. These things are just very weird and unconventional.

You probably shouldnt have started this thread, because now you are just going to catch more shit.

In the end, why does it matter what other people think? Its your car, do as you wish. Once you start a thread, post pics, or vids, you can not expect people to not comment negatively on these things that you have posted.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Just learn to stop giving a shit in life and you'll be much better.

The day I learned to not give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me or my possessions/ideas/theorys Is the day I became who I am.

Wier ideas are way out of the box, and outward thinking, Do what you please to please yourself.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Big Wang Bandit;1006768 said:
Just learn to stop giving a shit in life and you'll be much better.

The day I learned to not give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me or my possessions/ideas/theorys Is the day I became who I am.

Wier ideas are way out of the box, and outward thinking, Do what you please to please yourself.

Youre still an asshole :biglaugh:

I kid I kid

To "HomerSimpson". Dude, Weve all had some crazy ass ideas for our cars, and trust me, yours are crazy. We all give eachother shit around here, you just gotta have thick skin sometimes. Ive been ragged on before in here tons of times, but when I needed help from these guys the most, they got serious and helped. Just do what youre gonna do and like Kyle said, who gives a fuck? You wanna do it? Do it for you, not to please everyone else. If you ever expect any ahhhhs and oooos over your car for those ideas, DO THEM FIRST, otherwise were gonna look at you like this :nono:

Grow some balls, talk some shit, have some fun, welcome to the SupraMania gang.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't read a lot of your posts Homer, but it seems like you're wanting too much attentinon if you have to make threads like this one. Everyone is entitled to their own opinons, even if they don't agree with yours or vice-versa. You don't have to agree with everyone else's opinions either. I know that blue metallic is the best color available for a MKIII supra, but others dont feel that way. I actually pity them for this belief, but they are entitled to feel that way. I don't laugh and point at them for thinking that way, well I do, but they can't see me doing it.

Phoenix, I'm pretty sure you owe me or I owe you lunch, but I haven't collected yet.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
supramania: plenty of room for discussion and new ideas, no room for emotional baggage.

As supracentral once put it, "man up nancy"

I've read your threads and ideas and you've gotten just as much positive feedback for your ideas as you have negative so roll with it. Your out of the box and not the most conventional member but who cares. If everyone drove the same car w/ the same color combo and same mods w/ same rims and same setup then this forum would suck balls.

As previously stated, get yourself some thick skin because if you ask for our opinion your going to get it whether its what you want to hear or not. If you show us, or talk about something we dont really like, dont expect us not to tell you what we truly think about it.

~Luis

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
suprahero;1006785 said:
Phoenix, I'm pretty sure you owe me or I owe you lunch, but I haven't collected yet.

Yeah no kidding, The time I had set for a day to come hang out, my GF ended up moving in so Ive been dealing with that mess, absolute disaster over here haha, BUTTTT In 2 weeks Im taking my weeks vacation from work and Ill still be in town, so I think then I can definately take a day to come hang out and fight over who owes who lunch.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
RedEj8;1006798 said:
I hate you all.
Phoenix whens the next supra meet in the ATL.?

I have no idea, I really havent been to any since I moved here.

If you wanna come help me rip the head off my turbo sometime soon your welcome to that, my dealership where itll be done at is off EXIT 231 off I-75.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Call me if you're in town or heading this way. I don't have my car fixed yet so I'll have to drive the ol F one fitty. 205-243-0622

Homer, hopefully this off topic will save you somehow. Matt(stb) is a friend of mine, but this is just like a thread he would have started, and he's no longer with us.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He didn't have a choice. He threatened Mike with legal action, and Mike didnt think it was that funny. He gave him about two weeks to finish all of his business transactions and then gave him a perma ban. He stayed with me for about a week, and he's a good kid, but he started a lot of threads for some reason.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
if you like the mods you put in your car,cool.
your going to get assholes who think your ideas are stupid,its just natural.
we have all done something weird,stupid,or just dumb to our cars and thought it was the shit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supraman7mgte;1006845 said:
we have all done something weird,stupid,or just dumb to our cars and thought it was the shit.

I never posted the pictures, so you can't prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.