I booked my flight!!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
To whoever paid attention to the thread about Serena and I, just wanted to update.. I just ordered the tickets out there, leaving here Thurs Sept 4th at 745pm and Ill be on my way!

I wanted to personally thank everyone who chipped in to make this possible :)

You guys are all fuckin win!:icon_bigg

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
buckshotglass;1105949 said:
One way or round trip?

We need flight details too.:p

He booked it as a round-trip flight, but we'll see about that. :naughty:

Doward, the webcam will be off for the duration of his stay. Nice try though. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jon, start taking your vitamins and working on your mind control. The last thing you want to do is hit a homerun before Serena gets warmed up and starts playing.........wait, what?

I hope this meeting is fun for both of you and really turns into a cool experience. Hopefully you have more in common with each other than a really good sex drive...........:naughty:

Serena, I now know what kind of person Jon is. He's been promising for two years to come over one state and meet me, but in less than a month he's willing to fly across North America to see you...........but having seen your pictures and seeing my ugly mug every morning, I can see why, so I'm not mad at him..........:biglaugh:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Awww Jay, Im gonna come see u b4 I fly out there though hahaha, was thinking next weekend Id take a small drive over and say hey!

and yes.... webcam will be off.... well... itll be on private anyways :naughty:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
wetboosteddreams;1106367 said:
*Misses the reference*

Basically break his legs so he can't leave again. Plus you need all the snow so that nobody will stop by your house looking for him (at least that is the way I would understand it :biglaugh:)