How to roll up window manually?

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Yea my passenger side window motor went out. And it's not the connections or anything. Already tried that. So I wanna get window tint but the window is down. How Can I get the window up without the motor? If it possible? I cant get a motor till the end of the month but it's getting really hot here so I need some tint! Anyone can help me out?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Remove door skin, remove motor, move window to closed, reinstall motor.

While you have the skin off, follow the diagnostics:

BE_049.gif

BE_050.gif

/thread

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
PM me your asking price please. Actually if you look back in my build thread I was asking if someone had a motor.

And it bakes down here when it 100 degrees and 90+ % humidity. Something you northerners don't know much about it seems... So sry if I want some damn tint you haters! lol:cry:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I spent 3 years in Houston last summer and it was the worst place Ive ever lived. Tint will help a little but AC is literally a lifesaver there. If you dont have it, I feel sorry for you.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Bluechulappa;1030861 said:
So I wanna get window tint but the window is down. I need some tint! Anyone can help me out?

Hmmmm..........
Tint or a window motor.....
Here how bout this since you are whining And have messed up prioritys.
I just gutted an interior. Pay for shipping and ill give you a motor then you can show all your friends your awesome tint that was so freaking important.