how to pass a drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
MK3Brent said:
Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer anyway.
Cigarettes or pot.

Considering all the garbage thats in cigarettes I cant see any reason to inhale them by choice, let alone pay their weight in gold. I mean at least if you grow your own pot you should know whats in it, dam sure theres no tar and fiber glass.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Marijuana is ILLEGAL, thats just how it is, if it changes, then so be it. But as it stands its illegal....anyways theres enough beer(legal) in the world to get a buzz.

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
cant someone just tell the guy the answer.

i would like to know also, just for the fact of knowing.
some of these asian restaurants put weed in thier foods as an ingredient
No wonder the food taste so good.

i probably bet you could find the answer your looking for over the net. jjust search.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
keo said:
i would like to know also, just for the fact of knowing.
some of these asian restaurants put weed in thier foods as an ingredient
No wonder the food taste so good.
I do know asian restarunts use alot of MSG.. but weed:wtf:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
ive heard the drinkin tons of water and sweatin a lot works. or jsut get clean persons pee. the last drug test i did woulda been sooo easy to sneak a few ounces of piss in.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
lung cancer is not the only killer...

emphysema can kill yah as well... not to mention the high blood pressure, ect from smoking...

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
The hair test costs alot more. That is why most don't use it. The hair can tell if you have used drugs within the year or more instead of the month or more.
iwannadie said:
Ya didnt think the cost would be that much more for a hair test, guess it is lol.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
ok drink 1 gallon warm water. it hits you alot faster, try not to drink it all at once you'll throw it up. then take some b12 or a red bull has alot in it. that will trun your piss bright yellow. now you can buy your own drug test at any drug store sells them you have to look. there like 20 bucks. i like to test myself before it go, bc if you know your going to pass you anit all nervous and shit. and trust me they look for that. i've done alot of testing on myself so i know what my body can take. good luck

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Off topic, but you just popped up out of no where.
Did you leave the Supramania community on us for a little while or what? :)

__

I've also heard that keeping out of your system in the first place works well with your particular case.

-Jeff

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Someone would have one HELL of a fight on their hands if they wanted to do a hair test on me.

That said, I'm not sure how well those detox kits work. I've never had to know.
Drink stupid amounts of water from what I've heard. And unless those detox kits are made from illegal substances, I doubt they'd hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.