How much can a MK3 be 'Shortened'?

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
I know it is a strange thread title but stay with me here.

I have a tiny garage and I am wondering if I could get my Supra to fit in there. The car currently in their is 178inches long and it JUST fits. A MK3 Supra apparently is 181.9inches long and obviously won't fit, however I was wondering, If I were to remove the nose cone + bumper, front fenders/wings the radiator (although Ideally I'd like to keep it driveable) and every other no structural section at adds length, just how much length could I lose from the car?

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
pull both bumpers off, it will still be drivable. though be carfull NOT to hit anything as now you lose. im guessing the garage door is the issue?

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Turbo Habanero;1820021 said:
hMM removing a bumper of a car just to park in a garage ... Seems weird to meare you parking it for Season or something?

The Supra is pretty stripped out and a little too Hardcore for me to want to really be using it everyday. If I could get the Supra in the garage I can get myself a daily and then use the Supra just for track days.

Oct 4, 2011
PA
Might be a good idea to look into building an addition onto your garage. Also, you could buy one of those carports for like $900 work really well. I bought one of those, framed it in sealed everything off and added 4 fans one on each side and 2 on the top with covers. Made one hell of a paint booth lol.

onemancrew

Feb 7, 2012
Sydney
LOL, Awesome thread title, I had visions of this thread being about someone grinding their car in half and then trying to weld it back together!!:: facepalm :::yelrotflm

Oct 4, 2011
PA
onemancrew;1820674 said:
LOL, Awesome thread title, I had visions of this thread being about someone grinding their car in half and then trying to weld it back together!!:: facepalm :::yelrotflm

Lol, that was the very first thing that came to my mind. I had to look.