how many are in co

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
suprachick22;1508481 said:
Lol and how did i get voted that?
You were the first person to come up with an actual date for the event thus Law of the Universe states that you're in charge. I don't make these things up, that's just the way the universe works. It is your destiny. Should you avoid your destiny, the fate of countless Colorado Supra owners will still be in your hands.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
lol thats awesome. ok that works i guess. karl hasnt been on as of late so i just threw a date out there idk if he's even okay with it but i wouldnt see why not.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
pracefan;1507882 said:
I'm in Pueblo. Burgandy 90 just bought in Brighton. Beautiful car, from Brighton, sure most of you will know the car - Momo wheels. Have 87 w/7mgte swapping with all Corvette running gear. Have 84 MKII w/ 6mge going to swap for 7mgte (from the 87). Have another 87 NA shell in very good condition to sell. Just sent 2 MKIIs to scrap. supra_man87, Jared texted last week about your truck,,,since I picked up the Corvette, I have another 7mgte to let go. I bought a 7mgte from Jared's donor car last year. He'll know me if you want to talk.

thats cool man. jared and CRE told me alot about you. glad to know another puebloan with a mk3.
as for your engine, id love a 7M in my truck. would have no problem getting around by the lake at PMI. since my accident on eagleridge and elizebeth, ive been wanting a mk3 to replace mine. i couldnt find one at the time, needed at vehicle for school, and wanted a truck sooner or later so thats what i settled on. so thats my kinda main priority. i was gonna see about swapping the 7m into the truck this summer after i get the supra so i ad another vehicle to cruise around in. and than in the winter, take out the 7m outa the supra, rebuild it, and slap on either a 60-1 turbo or a 67 trim and keep up with jared and his 500+ hp madness he has going on in pw. pm me and keep in touch.

as for the date, seems ok. april 17th. i should possibly have another supra by than. if not, i still have the truck. its a yota. 3.0l. and a r series trans. close to a supra. lol. as for a meeting point, in the summer at the colorado toyota meet, we always just met at the castle rock shops and hung out. but if you guys are wanting it at PPIR, thatd be sick too. just dunno about the cost. :(. In my fraternity down here, our alumni was the bandimere brothers. thats right, you heard right. bandimere. we have a get together with the whole frat in march and if they are there, i can see about possibly doing something there for years to come. if all else, we have the track down here in pueblo. PMI. 1/8 track into a 1/4 track, oval track, and circuit track. i know they are open up to clubs and stuff.

if you guys need to reach me and ask me something, shoot me a text or call with your name... ect.. (just cause im not on sm as much anymore.) 719-553-8577. im always willing to lend a helping hand to supra enthusiasts, even if its just over the phone.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
i was just also thinking, this would be sick if we can get this supra meet big enough to like SILV or the houston meet. we do have the rocky mountain street rods down here in pueblo, so we sure do have the space. we can call it, the supras invade the midwest or something cooler. lol

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
sounds like a good date if this random snow lets up by then....

hopefully my switch over to aem ems will go smooth so the car will still be running good at that time lol.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
turbo87targa;1509703 said:
sounds like a good date if this random snow lets up by then....

hopefully my switch over to aem ems will go smooth so the car will still be running good at that time lol.
Are you the guy in the 'Springs' building the "monster 7m" i've heard/read mentioned? I recall someone down there was building a 600hp 7M.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
kneedragger85;1509865 said:
Are you the guy in the 'Springs' building the "monster 7m" i've heard/read mentioned? I recall someone down there was building a 600hp 7M.

Hah for the street it'll be a little monster, but no I'm not aiming higher than low 500's but I plan for it to be a daily (as much as our weather permits lol) so Im trying to keep it as streetable as possible...I'd be happy with 420 to the wheels.

My friend Ross is well on his way to 600 tho, working tuning issues atm. Old guy with a white 90 auto.

I can't recall anyone else aiming that high....I'm sure jimi^^ has a setup that could reach it.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
myfriend jared, he is building a monster 7m. .40 weisco pistons, eagle rods, full BC topend with 1mm valves, and stage 2 cams, and a 70 trim turbo, 550's, and a map ecu. his ideas right now are to just get it running with the 550's and when he gets more money, turn it up with 720's or 1000, and either aem ecu or haltech ecu. but if he gets it running, we see it being about 500+ and than when it becomes finished, prolly bout 650+.

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
I finally saw this section .
Whats up I have MKIII 1jzgte in fort collins. I am down for a meet, but i have planned to go with about 15 guys from CONOC on the 27th. the Cruise would be Behind fort collins and loveland through Rist Canyon then down CR27. It would be sick to have a bunch of Supra's in town and also make for a great beggining of the year meet.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
Well i am sorry to say this guys. i found out monday that Karl was cheating on me so there will no longer be a him and i. i plan on getting my car back from him becasue i have paid for everything but it will be up to the judge in court. so i will still be on here following everyone but as for setting up a meet and all it'll be up to you guys. im so sorry

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
suprachick22;1511958 said:
Well i am sorry to say this guys. i found out monday that Karl was cheating on me so there will no longer be a him and i. i plan on getting my car back from him becasue i have paid for everything but it will be up to the judge in court. so i will still be on here following everyone but as for setting up a meet and all it'll be up to you guys. im so sorry

Yikes. Sorry to hear.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
I'll be there granted my cars good mood continues.

I'm down for CR or somewhere in southern Denver. I guess we gotta figure out who all is coming from where so we have a middle area to meet in, we can't have the guys way up north drivin all the way down here, but same for our southern guys.
Guess us springs guys are at their mercy lol