how many are in co

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
89supra7mgte;1487345 said:
Yo i am in colorado springs. Car is 89 dark blue not on he road much due to weather and still learning this animal. Does run but with the aftermarket bov and no tuner has some issues. not to mention having a gnarly vibration taking off in first, bad pilot bearing i am thinking. Anyways anyone in the area that wants to meet up for a drink and maybe give me some supra advice hit me up

Live by a German deli? Saw a dark blue wingless a few weeks back looked nice.

Springs here also. Silver 87 turbo, running strong ATM but a ticking sounds coming from my clutch makes me think I'll be pullin the tranny soon...hopin I'll be ready for castle rock in July.

New shop VERY familiar with supras will be opening soon in the springs, I'll post the name and address when their open.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
If there are enough interested from CO Springs/Pueblo, I was looking at Castle Rock's Rock Park. I think we have about 30% in this thread from Springs/Pueblo and that would be a nice halfway for both Denver and them. I google map'd Rock Park but have never been there so If anyone knows anything about it, please speak up.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
im down for where ever seem like most cars are in springs or pueblo so well have to find a good meet spot and a good month

what every one think ? lets get some ideas out there

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
karlmk3;1502896 said:
im down for where ever seem like most cars are in springs or pueblo so well have to find a good meet spot and a good month

what every one think ? lets get some ideas out there
How's the 1J coming along?

P.S. I saw in another thread you and your wife are looking for MKIV's...great, more competition for me as well as having another set of eyes to search for them. :biglaugh:

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
the 1j is done car is painted lol

ya it not easy and we are looking to buy 2 of them so double the competition lol so far the ones we found we like are out of state might be a road trip.

i found 2 in co. nice shape...

the 2nd prob is trying to find a good dd for here im thinking a wrx would be a nice dd but dont know enough lol

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
im pretty sure at least three of us supra enthusiasts in pueblo will be down to meet up on a weekend. the only problem is that out of us three that are down, only one still have a supra. the other two, my friends jared (car is being built) and myself (wrecked obviously), dont have one. but i DO have my 94 yota truck (which will soon have a 7m in that within the year) so im still supra at heart.

but anyway we're down. just let us know in advance.

pracefan

Nov 11, 2008
Colorado
I'm in Pueblo. Burgandy 90 just bought in Brighton. Beautiful car, from Brighton, sure most of you will know the car - Momo wheels. Have 87 w/7mgte swapping with all Corvette running gear. Have 84 MKII w/ 6mge going to swap for 7mgte (from the 87). Have another 87 NA shell in very good condition to sell. Just sent 2 MKIIs to scrap. supra_man87, Jared texted last week about your truck,,,since I picked up the Corvette, I have another 7mgte to let go. I bought a 7mgte from Jared's donor car last year. He'll know me if you want to talk.

pracefan

Nov 11, 2008
Colorado
The new owner's of PPIR are letting car clubs of all kinds meet there,,,AND USE THE TRACK! It would be nice to have a CO Supra club meet there. Not very far for most of us alon I-25.

suprachick22;1507889 said:
okay so the bf is lacking on this a little bit. so im going to throw out a date of april 17th for a get together?

if i got mine running i would say im down for that, but where exactly are we gonna meet? from what im reading it sounds like somewhere between the springs and denver but where exactly? anyone from that general area have any good ideas?

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
eh you dont even have to have it running. itd be cool just to get to meet everyone around here who has a passion of them. ya i have no idea whats in between the two places so any ideas from everyone works for me.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
Lol well get to crackin on getting it fixed and ready then. that date isnt set 100% yet so ya you got some time. i was just trying to get the ball rolling on a date.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
Likewise, I'd like to get my baby back together...although I finally got the rotating assembly back and the upgrade bug hit me again. One more week added to my build because for some unknown reason, I absolutely had to have my pistons ceramic coated on top and teflon impregnated on the skirts. I've got about 2 weeks left till she's back out on the streets again.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
that works. Aprils a little ways out still and Karl has somethings he needs to do on the supra still anyways. That's why i say April. That and the baby will be here by then a old enough for me to leave her at grandmas for the afternoon so i wont worry to much about her. castle rock is a drive but it'll be a fun drive to say the least lol just need the guys/gals around that area to get some names of places so we can get it going ;)

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
suprachick22;1508274 said:
Aprils a little ways out still and Karl has somethings he needs to do on the supra still anyways
Everyone always has something they need to do on their Supra. I have everything I need for the foglight rewire mod just in-case the car runs perfectly thus I have nothing to do.

If we do settle on Pike's Peak Raceway...that'll just make me want to get coilovers and a BBK. Sometimes I just hate loving my car so much.

I'm relatively new to the Denver area (moved here in July) thus have no idea on where else we could get a nice meet going.

pracefan

Nov 11, 2008
Colorado
Just looking at PPIR's site, they don't show any info on hosting car clubs on a regular basis. I'll send an email - never know.

So there is no Colorado Supra Club?