how many are in co

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
hello again giuy. just wanted to let you know one of those pueblo supras is dead. :(, mine. girl on cell phone failed to yeild and made a left turn into my driverside of my car. COMPLETELY TOTALLED!. it should be in denver, cause thats where progressive took it. let me know if you guys see it please. white 86.5, grey leather interior, gunmetal shattered azul sprint 5 17 inch rims. its also n/a. dont think that there are too many that will be like that in the junk yards up there. but please let me know if you see it.

kysupra

I'm Single
Apr 25, 2005
Lexington, KY
eagle, co here 89 pearl white 2JZ swap, car is currently at the parents in KY but hope to have it out here this summer once i move to a bigger place.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
Yo i am in colorado springs. Car is 89 dark blue not on he road much due to weather and still learning this animal. Does run but with the aftermarket bov and no tuner has some issues. not to mention having a gnarly vibration taking off in first, bad pilot bearing i am thinking. Anyways anyone in the area that wants to meet up for a drink and maybe give me some supra advice hit me up

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
best supra advice is to keep an eye on your temp gauge and change your oil before you rk. lol if you forget those two steps, ill have better advice for an engine rebuild...lol

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
yeah i watch that the and oil psi more than the speedo. i can repair anything its just that tuning and supras are new to me, more of an old muscle car person. this forum has been a huge help in my learning though

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
we all got to meet when this dam snow melts ..

on a side not i want my baby back shes been in paint almost 2 weeks :cry:

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
yeah paint and interior are my last objectives on this car right now i am trying to make sure she is all good to go. runs good now just that vibration it has. Just bought a house so my plans are gonna be way budgeted. But either way i am down for the meet even if i cant bring my car ill ride my bike there. when and where will it be?

BTW if any of you guys here in co have any old parts from swaps or upgrades that you are willing to part with let me know. the main thing i am looking for is downpipe stock or aftermarket. pm me

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
karlmk3;1487426 said:
on a side not i want my baby back shes been in paint almost 2 weeks :cry:
My baby has been without an engine since October. I'm really getting beyond aggravated with the shop it's at just for new bearings, Crower rods, and an engine balance taking this damn long.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
i really dont know what junk yard its at. all they told me is that progressives claim service is up there and thats where they took it. i dunno exactly where my car is at. :( as for the oil, i heard our systems are a high volume, low pressure system. i just checked my oil everyweek, and i ran the hell outa mine, and it still look abuse all the way. but yeah +1 about the temp and oil. ive been through a bhg, and a rod through the oil pan.

threw a rod 9 months after i got the car. previous owner had it rebuild and whomever did, put it back together like shit.

2 years later, bhg. it was this past april that it blew. easter to be exact. ran like a champ since than.

but any way, got a new vehicle, a 94 yota pick up. when i get money back from my medical hopefully in april this year, ill be able to buy another supra, and possibly a jdm 7mgte, and throw that in the truck. its possible and very awesome might i add...

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
hope all works out well for you bro and if there wasnt snow everywhere id prob go searching for your car i need door panels i have none.

kysupra

I'm Single
Apr 25, 2005
Lexington, KY
bump with a photo..... need together this summer... aka when i can get the supra back over the passes...

MK32JZ.JPG

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
karlmk3;1488596 said:
hope all works out well for you bro and if there wasnt snow everywhere id prob go searching for your car i need door panels i have none.

heh sorry buddy. the driver side door panel is COMPLETELY gone and broken all to hell. everything on the driverside is gone. dash is even cracked. even the black radio/shifter bezel is broken. :( wasnt too salvagable, hence why i sold it.