how many are in co

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
nerfkhat;1836954 said:
Would he be able to tune safcII and avcr? Just got mine running again and need a fuel tune for it to run smooth but im in centennial area.

Not sure how mike feels about piggybacks but I'm sure if it has four wheels and a motor mike can tune it.

Give them a call and see
Black label performance: (719) 596-4816
Tell em Dom with the silver mk3 sent you

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
if anyone who lives in Denver or around the area wants a bunch of stock MK3 parts Im cleaning out the garage and have a ton of blue and maroon interior parts and a few stock engine parts. Good news is that it is free but the catch is you have to come take it all. PM me for my cell number if you are interested. Want it gone today though if possible.

Also have a Cressida gray dash in perfect condition and both front fenders in gray that don't have rust that I remember but would need paint.

Last edited:

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
sthmstr;1851571 said:
Reminder to all that the 2012 toyota meet is tomorrow @ 11am. Bellmar shopping center parking garage.
Was that black GTE on the end yours? I overheard a random person see the 7M-GE timing cover and respond "Oh, it's non-turbo" which made me laugh.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
sthmstr;1851571 said:
Reminder to all that the 2012 toyota meet is tomorrow @ 11am. Bellmar shopping center parking garage.
Was that black GTE on the end yours? I overheard a random person see the 7M-GE timing cover and respond "Oh, it's non-turbo" which made me laugh.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
kneedragger85;1852491 said:

That black one was me. That's funny about the non turbo comment. Nevermind the turbo and ic piping, lol.

I'm pretty sure I work with the person with the white mk3 with black wheels and rsr exhaust. Anyone else work at micro motion?

I was hoping for more mk3s. There were only 4 or 5 of us. And then dozens of mr2s Haha.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
suprarx7nut;1852551 said:
That black one was me. That's funny about the non turbo comment. Nevermind the turbo and ic piping, lol.

I'm pretty sure I work with the person with the white mk3 with black wheels and rsr exhaust. Anyone else work at micro motion?

I was hoping for more mk3s. There were only 4 or 5 of us. And then dozens of mr2s Haha.

I do in fact work at Micro Motion and own the white one. You can find me on the second floor engineering department by Longs Peak. I heard there was another MKIII owner at MMI from a few people but have never seen your car at work. There were 5 of us total. I'm friends with the other 3 that showed up.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
kneedragger85;1852584 said:
I do in fact work at Micro Motion and own the white one. You can find me on the second floor engineering department by Longs Peak. I heard there was another MKIII owner at MMI from a few people but have never seen your car at work. There were 5 of us total. I'm friends with the other 3 that showed up.

Haha, cool. I'm the repair engineer in man 2. I'm parked in the man 2 lot if I take the supra to work, but I've only driven it a dozen times or so to work in 2012.

Should start driving it more regularily soon. Hopefully we'll see each other around.

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Figured I would try one more time before I throw it out but I would rather it go to another supra owner. I have a ton of blue and burgundy interior parts sitting in my garage I need to get rid of. Mostly plastic rear panels but a little of everything laying around. Free to a good home. If you are interested in some other stuff I will make you a killer deal on it all. Private message me your number and I'll give you a call of you are interested.

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Hey guys, still loking for a built motor for my 89. I am considering trading my motorcycle for a fully built block and turbo setup. Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to get rid of their setup. The bike is an 04 zx6rr valued at apprx. $3600 so I am looking for a near equal trade.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
89turboguy;1874043 said:
Hey guys, still loking for a built motor for my 89. I am considering trading my motorcycle for a fully built block and turbo setup. Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to get rid of their setup. The bike is an 04 zx6rr valued at apprx. $3600 so I am looking for a near equal trade.
If you're planning on spending/trading around $3600, you might as well swap in a JDM 2JZ.

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
kneedragger85;1874045 said:
If you're planning on spending/trading around $3600, you might as well swap in a JDM 2JZ.

I thought about it. I think i'd rather a 7m big turbo setup than a BPU 2jz for the price. However, I am willing to hear offers for a 2jz swap if someone has one. Heres a pic of the bike in case someones interested...

p1874275_1.jpg

p1874275_2.jpg