how can i go twin turbo on a 7mgte motor (nws)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
I'm thinking you should get the motor running right before you tackle this kind of project. It's complicated and will require a LOT of customized work ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Look towards the bottom of this page and it will always list a link of similar threads. Try reading those and see if it answers your questions. If you don't own a healthy motor, it won't last very long, if in fact you get it twin turbo'd. Good luck either way.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
To be fair twins can serve a purpose, if they are set up sequentially (yet to see it on the 7m). Ive seen a few tri-turbo 2j's. Though the money spent could easily buy you a Ferrari (novelty car like mentioned).

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
use some CT12's, get a TT manifold, and then put it all in a box and sell your Supra..!

jk. B. Greiger had a TT 7MGTE, it's not really worth it, as most high HP engines go single turbo anyway...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
grimreaper;1210012 said:
To be fair twins can serve a purpose, if they are set up sequentially (yet to see it on the 7m). Ive seen a few tri-turbo 2j's. Though the money spent could easily buy you a Ferrari (novelty car like mentioned).
"Novel" isn't always a good thing though ;)

863c2e00381bea6e3dfbfcf6f62efcacbg3.jpg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
RazoE;1210042 said:
use some CT12's, get a TT manifold, and then put it all in a box and sell your Supra..!

jk. B. Greiger had a TT 7MGTE, it's not really worth it, as most high HP engines go single turbo anyway...
bob's supra hasn't been run on the tt setup. infact he's a liar and it's a fake car :biglaugh:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
To bring it to terms if your really interested in spending alot of money. Then Either Go 1jz or 2jz and give me the 7m. Nah, but truthfully its alot of custom fab, and you should deff research and find out what you really wanna do.

I mean i'd be nice to see a 7m TT, but deff search and findout what ya wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.