Hey!A girl who owns a Supra??!

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
lewis15498;1403746 said:
Welcome Karen!
Reading. Reading, MA?

PS Ive never seen an intro thread make it to page 4! That makes you special/popular!

Hi Karen,

I reckon She's from the UK if shes off the JAE with her Car is its the Biggest Jap car show in the UK and on this weekend, I'm off there in the morning with my Ga70.

Hope you pop over to the mkiii stand and say Hi.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
suprahero;1404236 said:
No one?

That's just mean. I'm reporting you to the Nazi moderators on this site............oh wait, nevermind.......:3d_frown:

I am the new assistant vice admin mod and y'all have all been warned!
:icon_evil

I am thinking the poor chick is scared to post back up, and such a warm mania welcome we gave her.

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
Re: Hey!A girl who owns a Supra??!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerangechicky
Your wish is my command lol

^This had me primed to be my usual charming self.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerangechicky
Hmm well i DO castrate stuff for a living so.....that maybe lol! So wheres UR pics and stuff??? Gorgeous car but u need more pics dude!x

^ This made me think twice

Welcome to SM Karen!

ha ha ha, i generally find that telling men that 1st off makes them behave themselves lol :naughty: xx

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
Re: Hey!A girl who owns a Supra??!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome. Nice ride. What's with the castle?

cheers dude - it used to be used as a prop for the BBC as the last guy who owned her worked there! Claim to fame lol.x

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
martin p;1404301 said:
Hi Karen,

I reckon She's from the UK if shes off the JAE with her Car is its the Biggest Jap car show in the UK and on this weekend, I'm off there in the morning with my Ga70.

Hope you pop over to the mkiii stand and say Hi.
OMG you guys!! Ive been at work all day and havent had a chance before now to check on this - thanks for awesome, hilarious and slightly seedy welcome lol, i love it! Yep Im from Berkshire UK and yes pllllleeeaase look out for me at JAE Lewis - wont be too hard to spot, not many tattooed girl mkiii owners around!!Going to be there from sat pm, cant wait! And dont worry guys, i dont scare easy :p xx

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
freerangechicky;1404439 said:
OMG you guys!! Ive been at work all day and havent had a chance before now to check on this - thanks for awesome, hilarious and slightly seedy welcome lol, i love it! Yep Im from Berkshire UK and yes pllllleeeaase look out for me at JAE Lewis - wont be too hard to spot, not many tattooed girl mkiii owners around!!Going to be there from sat pm, cant wait! And dont worry guys, i dont scare easy :p xx

LOL We will be there(english mk3 owners) got a few girls bringing there cars along as well. I take it your on the mk4 stand?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Poodles;1404638 said:
Moar pics!

*ducks*

01_08_34---Ducks_web.jpg

odd request Poo but there ya go ;)

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hey Karen, welcome to SM. Nice Mk3 :)

I only read the first two pages, it's all the same though. It's just a little funny how you have 6 pages cause you're a girl :icon_razz, everyone is like...boing!

Look at the intro section, all the guys have like 2 responses...lol....that's SM!

You'll have it easy finding help ;)

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
Lol well im not complaining!U guys are much more welcoming than the UK toyota clubs...maybe theyre all gay lol.
Just come back from JAE (biggest Jap cars event in UK) which was a bit disapointing this year but still got to oggle lots of supras woop woop!x