Hello people...

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Hey guys, UK guy and just picked up a Mk3 7M-GTE and I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

b49527qm8.jpg

The engine needs a little clean up but I might be getting another one dropped in that's only 20k old fairly soon. It's been great fun to drive though.

Anyway, more pics.

indahoodju7.jpg

interiorll1.jpg

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
On close inspection... I'm not sure where that mess came from exactly and need to clean it up. Kai seems to believe that my HG has blown at some point but unfortunately there's no evidence either way in it's history. 119k on the clock so either way really.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
[XC] Shaz;1250589 said:
On close inspection... I'm not sure where that mess came from exactly and need to clean it up. Kai seems to believe that my HG has blown at some point but unfortunately there's no evidence either way in it's history. 119k on the clock so either way really.

I meant mine had more rust :biglaugh:

But yeah thats one weird splat in the engine bay.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Yeah it's a hard top. The Targa is too pricey and rare for me right now but I'd like one at some point for summer night cruising. That's a whole other discussion though.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Not to mention Targa's were never officially brought over to the UK.

Did you get a new rad cap for it like i said? I'm betting that someone took the rad cap off while the system was still under pressure. That brown is 100% Toyota ForLife pre-mixed coolant. Give it a bit of elbow grease with some warm soapy water and it should be fine.

And hoover your carpet! :p