hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
so.. to be honest, i do not know why i am putting this up... maybe just cuz i am ultra-excited.. but.. i have a bad history here, so....

hopefully, if my fat piece of trash camera i JUST bought will start working before i send it back to circuit city will work, i can have pix up in a week or so. currently it is in the shop being assembled, but anyway, it is a 91 pearl white hardtop turbo. 5 spd, blue cloth interior, 122k original miles. i paid 2500 bucks for it.small rust spots on the rear.

I hope to God i havent somehow pissed someone off by doing this...

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Its in the shop being assembled and you already paid $2500 for it? Whats wrong with the car? If the shop bill cost less then $1000 then you probably got a ok deal on the car, if it cost more then that then i've seen other 91+ supras go for only $3500-$4500 with little mods on them.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:ttiwwp:

I'll give you another day to post pictures and then you will have pissed someone off..........:evil2:

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
i need more than a day for pix guys, sheesh, tyhe shop is closed n weekends, and i have a busted camera. i might be able to snag some pix with my phone though. 2.3 megapixels on a phone. it takes ok pics.

and fer reelllzz, no b.s this time.

think about it. it wouldnt make any sense at all, for me to come out of no where, after posting nothing for a looong time, then start crap? i dont think i am that bad..

and i am not for sure if it is PEARL white.

but it is a nice shiny white lol.

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
i will probably have pics up later today, if i have time, i am at work right now, so...not much i can about that. sorry, i kinda come and go on this forum, i am not on all that often. but even if it is dark outside by the time i get home, i will take SOME pictures, ok? sorry guys.

and by the way, while i am posting, who the hell has heard of std pistons?

like, they arent the clap, seriously. pistons.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
theciviceater89;1015653 said:
i will probably have pics up later today, if i have time, i am at work right now, so...not much i can about that.

I'm not sure anybody cares anymore civic.:dunno:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.