have youguys ever seen this pics?

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Seen some of them before. I love the intercooler bracing. I need something like that. Thanks for the pics. I see a few things I can do to simplify my engine bay a lil more. Seriously tho, stock bpv?

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Is that the roll cage comming through and connecting onto the front strut tower or is that a brace? Also that fuel system is pure sex.

Also whats up with the shifter?

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
MarkIII4Me;1587086 said:
The craftsmanship of that divorce pipe is incredible.

Thanks for the pics.

group%20a%20exhaust%203.jpg

Yea I was just thinking that... wow! Thanks for the pics, too, I haven't seen alot of those.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I'd like to know how they managed to maintain 2 bar psi with the stock coil pack!?!?!?

After seeing that.....I know I'm doing it all wrong....

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
super.secret.supra.club;1587492 said:
why is there a fuel pump switch?

Safety, doesn't look like it has an ignition switch to start the car. So in an event of an accident they can stop fuel flow with a flick of a switch to avoid huge fires or feed fires that were started. Just my opinion tho, could be for some totally different reason.

That down pipe is amazing, its just sad that if replicated and done extremely well, no average MKIII owner with a 7M in it would pay for it once done. It would be deemed too expensive then replicated by China and sold for 1/4 of the price and fit terrible lol.

Harrop 4 piston callipers with 15.5" (393mm) Rotors were fitted up front, as a result 18 x 12 " rims were required. - Damn talk about stopping power.