Hahaha.... another stupid mustang owner!

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
So, his argument is that he can beat a viper or corvette because his motor is smaller, and therefore has a better balance of power, but his car can beat yours because his motor is bigger and that nothing else matters? On another note, when im driving i cant wait for my traction to hit either....man thats a good feeling

subjug4tor

Man up, Nancy.
May 8, 2008
DFW, texas
NTRA08;1324159 said:
Now a geo metro against the stang would be some competition. Don't the mustangs top out at 110?

Naw dude, his got to 175 easy! Its the convertible Auto, so it goes way faster. :sarcasm:

So, his argument is that he can beat a viper or corvette because his motor is smaller, and therefore has a better balance of power, but his car can beat yours because his motor is bigger and that nothing else matters? On another note, when im driving i cant wait for my traction to hit either....man thats a good feeling

Vtec just kicked in, yo!

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
if i wasnt going to basic soon i would say to get a big group of us supra owners, ride up to his house, park all on the street and challenge him right there, find a stock 7m gte 1987 5 speed and have him race it first, if he wins then race the rest of us and if he loses then we tell him that we rnt even gonna waste our gas on his pathetic ass... but thats just me, and if he is too much of a pussy to find a track and actually prove his point then he is all talk no show just like most kids with civics and mustangs today...

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
suprarx7nut;1324586 said:
Not sure why you talked to him for so long.

I was wondering this myself....you have to have better things to do than argue with a retard on the internet. Go find pussy or something.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Man why the hell do you let your girlfriend talk to her ex? Thats just a big f 'n mess waiting to happen. That guy in the mustang is a big fag, if he was in texas i would kick his ass with a blown headgasket. Keep your car in decent shape and you should be able to take his ass no problem.

subjug4tor

Man up, Nancy.
May 8, 2008
DFW, texas
adampecush;1324743 said:
I was wondering this myself....you have to have better things to do than argue with a retard on the internet. Go find pussy or something.

Well my girlfriend is currently in NC visiting her dad, and this tools stupidity really amuses me. Laughing at him is good entertainment.

supramk3speed;1324761 said:
Man why the hell do you let your girlfriend talk to her ex? Thats just a big f 'n mess waiting to happen.

Nah, we both know that he is a complete and total moron. There's no chance of any messes happening.

ChrisC;1324587 said:
By the sounds of it a 16 year old who happened to get the worlds fastest mustang for a first car...:nono:
Hes like 20 now, but I think he's had the car since 16 or so :biglaugh:

I think he finally gave up arguing after I called him out to go to a track. I got a few good laughs out of him at least.