Guv'na's Tavern

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Villy253;1996372 said:
So no slammed cars? Damn I can wait at a parking lot across the street? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with Villy on this one. I mean, my car isn't slammed but you are making it sound like I need to be driving my Tundra on this, not my Supra.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Heh, Tundra not required. But being Springtime in the PNW, there will be potholes on rural roads that can take out some body kits. I was at a meet once where a Scion xB got high centered on the park's minor speed bumps. You shouldn't have an issue, but be careful of course.

Sultan Bakery: 11 Stevens Ave, Sultan, WA 98294 (AKA US-2) Food ~ 11, depart about noon.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
7u5yve7u.jpg

mujytasy.jpg

yha6ure5.jpg

atara2aq.jpg

a9a3a3yg.jpg

4u2apabe.jpg

u5atumyr.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I hate how you guys have so much fun down there. I'm up here like:
u3aju8a6.jpg

Working on cars by myself. Well my brother was there, but he is still learning. We need to do BBQ time down near Villy or something, since that is kind of the halfway point for all of us. I need to replace my valve seals too. It is always something!

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
With the 7m, I've just accepted the fact there's gonna be a little smoke out the back lol. Once you accept it, it doesn't bother you, just the people behind you.::dickhead::

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
suprasick;1997367 said:
With the 7m, I've just accepted the fact there's gonna be a little smoke out the back lol. Once you accept it, it doesn't bother you, just the people behind you.::dickhead::

Where is the like button?? Lol

After you left, the "smoking Supras" comments made up most of the discussion on the radio :p