Guv'na's Tavern

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Faye;1984101 said:
and then there's Craig, but we all know he hardly shows up for anything anyways, so he doesn't really count...............

Uh... Ouch.
Craig works too much. And his Supra also is a never ending project....
I swear I have good intentions :)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Bird87;1984179 said:
I'll take it!!! maby lol

Oh yeah? It should be much better now! I fixed the issue with it randomly not starting. There was a crack in one of the cps wires and it was intermittently shorting against the shield. It pulls much cleaner now! I have a ton of engine parts I'll be getting rid of with it as well, like 2 blocks, a head, a new oil pump, and tons of internal parts. I really don't want to get rid of my car though. I kind of enjoy it now that it doesn't embarrass me in public situations by shutting off or not starting.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
jdmfreak;1984195 said:
LMFAO Levi never shows up for anything!! Craig shows up randomly or when someone needs him:p

Thanks bro!
For the record tho, you helped me first :p Still impressed with how you showed up to help someone you'd never met. And wouldn't accept a dime for it. Anytime you need help don't be shy. I'll be there if I can.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well.. i got enough parts it seems like laying around here to build a whole another car, but then again, i guess living in japan for two years, and spending another four in southern cali being a Motor T mech really dosnt help much.. Faye, your car can be fixed.. ive fixed worse in Iraq.. I have i think four turbos sitting on my bench right now.. (yes i know im crazy).. i have just about a whole extra set of five spd parts around here short of an extra trans.. somewhere.. lol
so if anyone needs help.. being a crazy marine.. kinda helps... And working on Supra's.. thats just a mission to me.. lol!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
bloodasp90;1984303 said:
well.. i got enough parts it seems like laying around here to build a whole another car, but then again, i guess living in japan for two years, and spending another four in southern cali being a Motor T mech really dosnt help much.. Faye, your car can be fixed.. ive fixed worse in Iraq.. I have i think four turbos sitting on my bench right now.. (yes i know im crazy).. i have just about a whole extra set of five spd parts around here short of an extra trans.. somewhere.. lol
so if anyone needs help.. being a crazy marine.. kinda helps... And working on Supra's.. thats just a mission to me.. lol!

Do you have a fan and fan shroud??
I will be in Beaverton this morning and can swing right on by..... :)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
jdmfreak;1984600 said:
Faye don't know if you got my text but I found the fan I fixed:p come up and get it

Youre AWESOME!!!!! I WILL !!!!!

I was gonna come up anyways.... now that I have finished the obligatory post on my build thread, I will do my laundry and get dressed and head up your way..... in that order ;)