Guv'na's Tavern

Susie :3 Shawn you should come up to the meet today! I know there a lot of flakes in the car world but 66 people said they are going lol. You wouldn't want supra sot be out numbered at their own meet for the first time ever would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1986754 said:
Wow.... 4days and no posts what's everyone up to?

Sorry I been busy being a slut and getting a second cat ~_~ (animal not part) aaand spending time with Frizz

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Na, im in Salem M-F. By the way, is it possible to pick up that link I messed up for the turbo?

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
bloodasp90;1987711 said:
well i spotted a matte black post 89 on black sawblades with ~8,000k Hids over there..

my question was ignored lol

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
So I'm always reading threw this thread. Is their a regal meet you guys have? I'm always looking for a reason to jump in the bimmer and head out of town

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
We used to but then like all of us took our Supras off the road for the winter for a variety of reasons ;) I know that I will be hitting up the red door meet sometime soon, when the bunny is back together and all one color. Should be another week or 2. Cars and Coffee is at the Best Buy parking lot at Cascade station. It's Saturday mornings. I work Saturdays but have managed to go once or twice... and a few other mk3s definitely go. Shawn, was this pic from C&C??

Screenshot_2014-01-26-12-52-25.jpg

Wasn't too long ago.

Wow, our forum has been dead lately. No help from me, either :( Been busy with the other car, actually, and hurt myself roller skating, which hasn't helped the situation. Wearing a stupid knee brace and ankle supports and limping around the shop.... I haven't been very productive.

Not that you are necessarily interested in non-Supra builds, but this is the off-topic section of our forum, so... on the upside though, the Supra inspired me to make my other car look nice, so here goes:

IMG950638.jpg
Veedub is almost painted. That's a photo from right after took bumpers off. Now just sanding down the rest of the paint layers and sending her in for a super-cheap paint job. After spending an entire summer working on the Supra, and all of my savings on the paint job just to put her into a wall, I figure that I'll try the frugal route. I even left a rust patch on the fender... now watch, I will keep this car perfect for another decade.

Just finished painting those wheels (my favorite on that car), got a full set of fender flares that are going on her and made some white mudflaps. Just picked up a set of rear springs to (hopefully) match my shine front springs and I will put her back to a more appropriate ride height once the snow has cleared. Roofrack with basket that matches the car is going on in another 6 weeks or so.....

Will post more photos when she is back from paint :)