Kiraush: you need to move back to p-town
Pyro : you sir have a standing invitation to my house

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
:-D

3atuhyqe.jpg

This pic was from a month or so ago but there is lots of fun to be had at my house :p
Bird took his frs out there this morning

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Yeah I really want to take part in another supra event. I've spent a lot of time working on other people's projects, like the little samurai. I need to hang with my brethren again!

Kiraush

Jun 1, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
jdmfreak;1983340 said:
Kiraush: you need to move back to p-town
If I get the offers I want from the Navy I'll move up there after I serve, if I don't get my offers I'll politely decline and figure out a way to get to Portland.
Tired of Medford, nothing here but Meth, Meth-head Hondas, the Rice brother's Supra's and myself. :l

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Yeah never been a fan of Medford myself... And I don't much care for Portland either
Where I am is close enough to Vancouver that I don't get buried in snow to the point I have to use truck chains on the supra to get out the driveway but still far enough out that the sheriff dept let's me shoot coyotes that end up under my neighbors house.......

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1983343 said:
Yeah I really want to take part in another supra event. I've spent a lot of time working on other people's projects, like the little samurai. I need to hang with my brethren again!

Samurai you say?? I have a project Sammy also...... currently parked at Shawns, haha :D Was going to be my winter project til Supra smash happened.......

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Indeed Faye! We pulled the 1.3 8v out of it and installed a 1.6 16v from a tracker and built up a megasquirt unit for it. While we were at it, we thought it would be cool to turbo it, so we did. I am so glad we did too!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1983380 said:
Indeed Faye! We pulled the 1.3 8v out of it and installed a 1.6 16v from a tracker and built up a megasquirt unit for it. While we were at it, we thought it would be cool to turbo it, so we did. I am so glad we did too!

I am currently looking for the same motor!! I bhg in the little 1.3 but have been driving it like that for 9 months or so. Now its like... rebuild that little thing or upgrad?? UPGRADE...

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
That would be awesome!! I know, I know, I am looking... have been since August actually...

Just, I have this darn Supra that takes up all of my money right now.....

And I posted this on my build thread already, but I thought you guys would appreciate this: got some more work done to my half sleeve while I was on the East coast:

p1983390_1.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Nice ink! I am planning on getting a tattoo someday, but I gotta find someone who will do a good job drawing this up for me. I did this a long time ago while I was bored in the desert. I'm not an artist...
dyparede.jpg