Guv'na's Tavern

Kiraush

Jun 1, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
Faye;1983462 said:
Haha what the heck does that mean??

XD

Spirit Animal -
"In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. Online, saying something or someone is your spirit animal is a statement that said person or thing is a representation of you or what you want to be."

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Kiraush;1983480 said:
XD

Spirit Animal -
"In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. Online, saying something or someone is your spirit animal is a statement that said person or thing is a representation of you or what you want to be."

HAHAHA wow, okay :D
Not sure that I'm quite that awesome, but thanks!!!!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Aight due to recent forum events I think its time for -Princess Fayes intro-

But not now >=)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Kiraush;1983635 said:
I don't suppose anyone is well versed with Supra part prices and could help me figure out prices for the parts people want off my totaled shell?
Look at previous threads for part outs in the for sale section. It should give you a rough estimate. And it depends if it's pre or post 89.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
sounds like you guys need to go out to the helvetia tavern out here and then we could all go up into the hills.. lol.. now thats an awesome late night..

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Well hello there ;)
Problem is.... most of our Supras are a work in progress at this point. At least, the really active members of the SoWA chapter of PACNW Supra owners.... Shawn's Supra is undergoing some minor engine mods ;), My Supra is shaped like a pretzel, and Bird blew his turbo, Shay is saving her money to get the last few pieces for her 5 speed swap..... and then there's Craig, but we all know he hardly shows up for anything anyways, so he doesn't really count...............

We all seem to be aiming for Centralia at this point.....

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Update on my dupra- Turbo is pretty much done when I unfuck what I did wrong lol. My main issue right now is the electrical drain and starting issue. I miss my battle bitch :(

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Pyro15D;1984107 said:
It would be cool. I may or may not have mine by then. I'm hoping that whoever I sell it to will at least be active in the community.

I'll take it!!! maby lol

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)