Gurley's 92 Teal 2JZ Project

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Well I ordered my zeitronix ethanol analyzer and flex fuel sensor as well as the harness for the sensor. I also ordered some new hood struts which will be nice to have again instead of a supra stick. Last night I took a claybar to the car and I will be waxing it later this week so it looks good when I take it to Phoenix. The car will be getting a new steering rack put in as mine went out and I will be finishing up the new gas tank and maybe the fan shroud Ive been putting together if time allows.

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
HMNGSupraMKIII;1874046 said:
car looks great

Thanks

Just got done pulling my steering rack and this little ball went out causing the in and out movement I was experiencing on the passenger side.

dyqy2uqy.jpg

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
So drove the car to a meet and ecu base map got screwed up and kept flooding the motor. Got it reflashed only to realize the rod knock has happened probably from blowing the oil line last month. Just before i was going to schedule tuning time. So now im just.going to finish up last semester of school then I will do a freshen up on the motor. New bearings, seals, and rings.

Last edited:

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Drained oil and took apart filter. Twas clean. Really would like to take off that black pan to see if anything is on the bottom since the drain is on the side of the pan.