got damn ricers!!!!!!!!!!!

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok so i am on my way to drop someone off its about 12:55. i am on the highway talking to this girl i am driving home when all of a sudden there is this FUGLY!!! charcoal intergra with and STI wing on it. before i can say to words, the i was with was like "wtf is that about" i was dying. so as we are drivng along he pulls up next to me and i hear him floor it. i hesitated at first cuz i didnt wanna scare the girl. but then she start laughing (she loves my supra she talks about it more then i do) so i punch it and like that i have 5 cars on him and going til i pulled back. then he does it again like he hasnt had enough so i teach him his lesson again instead i hit it WOT and left him literally sitting there haha i hate fucking ricers

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
HHhaaaaaa, Got ta hate the hon-don't!!!! I know I live in honda countrie!!!! ( see that I didn't caps the h ? it dosn't decerve one!!!)

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
daledoe said:
HHhaaaaaa, Got ta hate the hon-don't!!!! I know I live in honda countrie!!!! ( see that I didn't caps the h ? it dosn't decerve one!!!)
You must live in Kindergarten country. is 'ta' even an English word?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
aye mate said:
You must live in Kindergarten country. is 'ta' even an English word?
I live in MaInE + I suck at spelling, so I gess I'm shit out of luck:3d_frown:

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Nope Auburn is... every time i go into work i see something... yesterday i saw a zebra painted street bike... along with a neon lime green civic hatch back that had the goods...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
idk, westchester....my tow neighbors, one has a geo metro with a can and filter with an aluminum wing, and my other neighbor has a 93 integra, green, with a wing, and one stock rim, and three different ones......

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
a silver geo storm with blue lightning bolt painted on front half , fart cannon, $10k in body, engine work done to it and still doing 15 seconds passes??? thats what makes my town unique.

Draken

Jan 8, 2006
michigan
i just get tired of all these kids around where i live in ricers, primer the body, put a bunch of angry bumble bees in the back and then leave it at that, and then expect to beat a supra...civics, neons, eclipses....now i don't have a fast supra, stock n/a auto....but still faster then the avarage car by a fair amount

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
91SupraTurbo said:
I don;'t know thier's some good ones in central Mass. You name it we probaly got it out here.

Haha I live in Eastern Mass but I definetly know what you're talking about
kid in my town revved his yellow probe(bodykit,carbon fiber trunk, wing, "performance clutch")etc. at my friend in his dads 05 ZO6, so 4 of us raced him in a 96 Caravan that overheats hourly and he got left behind in the twisties.