Gold Wheels on White Supra

Brady

Feb 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.nbhq.net
Can anybody post up pics of their white supras with gold wheels?

I am pretty set on the sportmax 962's heres a quick shop I threw together even though the color is a lil off

12107006yp1.jpg

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
It will be about the same with tires on there. Remember more tire = more weight too.

*edit* and if you want light dont get sport max...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Brady;957497 said:
i want the new wheels to be a functional upgrade over the sawblades

BY fitting wider, stickier tires you will be getting a functional upgrade. Unless you want to spend thousands on wheels, there is no way to end up with a lighter wheel/tire combo than stock. This is assuming you want to get wider, larger rims and tires.

If you aren't willing to spend thousands on wheels alone (no tires), then don't go looking for the lightest wheels possible. They won't be very strong.

Brady

Feb 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.nbhq.net
Sawbladz;957767 said:
BY fitting wider, stickier tires you will be getting a functional upgrade. Unless you want to spend thousands on wheels, there is no way to end up with a lighter wheel/tire combo than stock. This is assuming you want to get wider, larger rims and tires.

If you aren't willing to spend thousands on wheels alone (no tires), then don't go looking for the lightest wheels possible. They won't be very strong.

well that makes me consider just going with the 18's!

or 17x9s...

:p