suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
img4131lq7.jpg

That's not my car, but this is.

p1389739_1.jpg

Out of curiosity I have been asking everyone to pick a color I should paint my car, just to hear their response. 9 times out of 10 (I don't really know the numbers, but almost everyone), the answer has been lime green. Idk if it's because they think "yea cool lime green" or so they can see if I actually do it, either way I think that car at the top looks pretty cool. I don't think it can beat the black for my car though, what do yall think? My car just happens to be getting the same kit that the green car has too.

Last edited:

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Dude from day one i started looking at MKIII pictures online.. that was one of the first I saw... sence then i have looked at thousands... and thats is still in the top 2 or 3 hotest looking supras i have ever seen... NOW with that said.. paint aint what makes it look good.. how it was applyed does... so what ever you do.... please for gods sake make sure you spend an extra few days AFTER you think you are done and go over it again... make it perfect... and smooth and flat.... Now maybe that same collor but with maybe a racing strip down the hood and top and back... ? Maybe someone can do some pic editing for ya.. but yes dats one hot as looking green car...

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
It would help to know the interior color. I like green, but lime is a bit loud for my taste. Also that pic is sex mainly due to superior paint and perfect lighting

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
HommerSimpson;1389743 said:
Dude from day one i started looking at MKIII pictures online.. that was one of the first I saw... sence then i have looked at thousands... and thats is still in the top 2 or 3 hotest looking supras i have ever seen... NOW with that said.. paint aint what makes it look good.. how it was applyed does... so what ever you do.... please for gods sake make sure you spend an extra few days AFTER you think you are done and go over it again... make it perfect... and smooth and flat.... Now maybe that same collor but with maybe a racing strip down the hood and top and back... ? Maybe someone can do some pic editing for ya.. but yes dats one hot as looking green car...

We are having someone paint the car, we aren't doing it ourselves - we want it to have a really good job done on it.

ms07s;1389746 said:
It would help to know the interior color. I like green, but lime is a bit loud for my taste. Also that pic is sex mainly due to superior paint and perfect lighting

Interior black and grey, and yea I know the picture helps the green car alot. That's also the issue, I don't want it to be off the wall crazy, I am going to be driving it all the time. But still, it's fun to throw around ideas.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
kwnate;1389875 said:
lime green? gtfo fnf ftl

I didn't see that car in fnf? :biglaugh: But don't get to worried, it's going to stay black, I like it to much. I was just curious as to how many people vs the other. I'm still trying to figure out which pearl to go with, black then red pearl... OOooo.

7thousandpiecesMGTE;1389937 said:
fnf was NEON lime green. This green is much better. But, opinions are like yesterdays and assholes.....

They're behind you? LOL