girls turned on my supras? (story inside)

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
mine's the same way, she's really into domestics though. she LOVES going fast or any kind of chaotic driving.....

and i think its safe to say it turns her on judging by her behavior after a cruise;]

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
mr taco;1159040 said:
and i think its safe to say it turns her on judging by her behavior after a cruise;]

it has to happen during the cruise as well as after ;) I remember my ex and I drove up north to visit my family, we turned a 4 hour trip into a 6 hour trip :naughty:

I also messed with this integra when we got closer to our destination for about 15 minutes. he kept wanting another go at it until my ex turned on the dome light and started laughing at him.

fun weekend. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;1158973 said:
She's quietly thinking "IS THAT ALL HE'S GOT???"

No, not during the quiet ride, during the excitement period after the ride.

Damnit man!!!!! I can't tell if you're making fun of my 1.5jz or my main man........:eek:

I can always add a larger turbo.........but I blame God for the other one.......:biglaugh:

Duane, maybe the Canadian accent does something for her.......ehh......:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Goin fast is FTW! (But with the baby in the back, we can't really be too silly anymore)

My car is faster than my boy's at the moment :D:D:D (Although not for much longer :()

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I'm like Serena, only my turn ons are black mk2s, 5 speed, and naturally aspirated :naughty:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
when im driving with my girlfriend, and i boot it, even mid conversation, she stops saying whatever shes saying. I dont know exactly why,maybe she thinks i need to focus, maybe she knows that i cant hear her over the dump pipe. Either way she always picks up right where she left off. She likes driving, so she says. She doesnt get noticably excited on drives, but she does seem to enjoy herself

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Oh hell.. When I had my black 6 speed TT, I dont think there wasnt a time where I wasnt going fast.. I boosted for the first time, and literally had to pull over! When I drifted it for the first time, I literally wet my self in a good way..

You guys complain about finding a woman who is into cars.... I cant find a guy into cars like me.. Especially imports.. I've met the few Domestic fans (dont get me wrong, I love old muscle cars) but they turned up their nose to the Supra... If I could find a guy that loves to drive fast, spin out, and can help me put a TT engine in my N/A, I'd be in love... Sadly, the only numbers I get, are from chicks :(...Must be because I am a troll.. LOL

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
when I read the title I was expecting somebody ranting about a group of girl's beating up his supra's... And from what I read it sounds just like every other time i give a girl for a ride in my supra :naughty::biglaugh:.... Some times dudes react the same way when they get a ride in my supra... :1zhelp::runaway:::moebaker::

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
Zerocool;1159719 said:
when I read the title I was expecting somebody ranting about a group of girl's beating up his supra's... And from what I read it sounds just like every other time i give a girl for a ride in my supra :naughty::biglaugh:.... Some times dudes react the same way when they get a ride in my supra... :1zhelp::runaway:::moebaker::

Your what hurts?:wtf:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
My ex. girlfriend liked going sideways lol... I did it one time when her lil brother was in the car, I really didn't mean to, but it was wet out and when to get on the street it kicked sideways, hitting revlimiter. she looked back at her brother's face and just stared laughing cuz i guess his eye's got as big as golf balls.

And there's a couple chicks around here that like turbo cars, we i was out a couple weeks ago. Was out talking to everybody that street races and what not and some chick came out of no where with, "I love the sound of turbo's"

I need to get mine running,
Carter, J.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
my g/f (pic may be seen to my left)

LOVES spooling. she loves cars.. almost as much as i do.. and she LOVES supra's... she is the true supra queen.. we are working on a build right now for her =)

*no she isnt on the forums, but she said when her car is done she will register*

Edit:

she loves going stupid fast like me. +1

Apr 10, 2008
South East USA
When I have a female rider I find 'building it up' most effective.

When they first get in the car they'll look around so make sure nothing is needing any maintenance. Start it up and let it idle a little. When getting rolling, I like to start of smooth and sleeper style, (not more than 1/2 throttle) make them think that's all there is.

After a mile or two of being gentle on a safe straighaway spool and go.

Gentleman always carry a dramamine travel size(size of a chapstick) in the glovebox.

There's more to this - read on

http://www.fquick.com/blog/Engine_sounds_turn_girls_on_/2200