girls turned on my supras? (story inside)

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
all i have to say is wow. i am a very lucky man! lol i took my girlfriend for a long ride in my supra for the first time since my swop. before last night (when this ride took place) she really didnt like my car... she road in it many times with the automatic turbo 7m and never liked it.
so i guess i discovered a whole new side to her, the ride started out just going slow(because before last night she didnt like going fast at all) than i had to pass someone and down shifted to second and passed him really quick. she was amazed! so i did a few more pulls, a sideways u turn, and a few donuts in the parking lot behind a moll...
i think i finally uncovered a monster in her! lol (a good one:evil2: )
than we did a 2-3 pull against a new zo6 and after we pulled on him (about a car or so) he (the zo6 driver) was so embarrassed and she was even more turned on!
i wont go into details about what happened later that night ... lol you can fill in the blank.

anyways just thought ide share!

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
it would be nice if my girl was liek that.... llol i make deals with her every now and than to con her into working on the car with me!:naughty:. So shes picking it up quickly i mean geez her dad bought her and him a proejct car that i am always jumping on and doin 90% of the work i mean how cool is it that her dad bought a 75 camaro z..and well unfortuntley he bought her a 91 300zx(planing on swaping a 2j into that) screw the no room to work motor lol

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
My gf freaks out even if i accidentally spin the tires a bit..She gets very mad at me if I go thru a turn sideways lol..

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Heh.

Works great until said girlfriend starts dropping comments on said driving endevours. There's something to be said for subtlety when doing +200km/hr pulls...

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I'm one of those girls who gets really turned on by Supras. :) Like, REALLY turned on - it's kind of a fetish. I just really, *REALLY* like boost, heheh. It can be hard to drive sometimes, but I love riding shotgun. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
wetboosteddreams;1158710 said:
I'm one of those girls who gets really turned on by Supras. :) Like, REALLY turned on - it's kind of a fetish. :D

I've heard that's just one of your excuses for getting turned on...........:naughty:

My wife has always been with me when I raced other cars, but I don't think it turns her on. She sits there quietly clutching the OH shit handle with all she's got while she saids her last words to her maker. I think she knows it's better if she lets me focus on the road while racing someone and not having to listen to her scream and shout at me...........:biglaugh:

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
suprahero;1158724 said:
I've heard that's just one of your excuses for getting turned on...........:naughty:

What can I say? Jon has that effect on me. :naughty:

suprahero;1158724 said:
I think she knows it's better if she lets me focus on the road while racing someone and not having to listen to her scream and shout at me...........:biglaugh:

Sounds like Vonda's pretty smart, leaving you alone to focus on driving and all. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"m sure you two have that effect on each other.

Vonda knows she's safer with me driving than when she was in her mamas womb.............:evil2:

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
WhtMa71;1158694 said:
My gf freaks out even if i accidentally spin the tires a bit..She gets very mad at me if I go thru a turn sideways lol..

:biglaugh:

You all need to find new girls if they can't enjoy excitement. Geez... I wonder what they're like in the bed... no excitement there either?

My boyfriends' friends will tell him how lucky he is to have me bc I'm into cars so much.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
I wish my girl was into supras, or any car for that matter. Maybe she will after a ride with me, I just got it going. Test run this friday night.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
:dunno:
wetboosteddreams;1158710 said:
i'm one of those girls who gets really turned on by supras. :) like, really turned on - it's kind of a fetish. I just really, *really* like boost, heheh. It can be hard to drive sometimes, but i love riding shotgun. :d

lol
wetboosteddreams;1158725 said:
What can I say? Jon has that effect on me. :naughty:

I thought it was boost? Make up your mind, wait, I forgot, it's normal behavior for women to be indecisive. :biglaugh: *goes and hides*

Jay, Vonda is different when I talk to her.....?! :naughty:

Vonda, nice chatting and thanks for the tips today. :)

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
^ BWAhahahahahaha!

true story, it could be between a short throw shifter and the HKS SSQBOV for all we know.

:)

last time i was drifting in the snow with my ex, she opened the door, so i floored it and cranked it the other way and watched her roll out tha door!

she was screaming though cause i was sideways. So i had to do something.

she broke up wif me cause of that.
:(

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
suprahero;1158724 said:
She sits there quietly clutching the OH shit handle with all she's got while she saids her last words to her maker.

Yeah, back when my car was still on the road I did that alot too... and then, once the hubby was done doing whatever it is he was doing, I beat the living piss out of him for fucking around with my car :slap:

I have the only sportscar in the family right now since he sold the supra... so yeah :slap:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1158724 said:
My wife has always been with me when I raced other cars, but I don't think it turns her on. She sits there quietly clutching the OH shit handle with all she's got while she saids her last words to her maker. I think she knows it's better if she lets me focus on the road while racing someone and not having to listen to her scream and shout at me...........:biglaugh:

She's quietly thinking "IS THAT ALL HE'S GOT???"

No, not during the quiet ride, during the excitement period after the ride.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
nice man, i think its the 5spd hahahah,

but my Gf love's going fast, she drive a faster car then me at the moment! so when i rip around and race ppl she dont mind at all, matter of fact she's also the one who rips around and races ppl in here car. hahahahh my GF = FTW LOL