Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Albert;1890794 said:
Jordan what all else did you check other then the spark plug gap lol.....

Or is it still at the shop getting the wiring done?

Pistons are a bit wet and oily looking.

The motor has been up to operating temp and the noise is still intermittent at that stage.

Oil and filter still need to be checked.

I also made sure the timing belt was lined up correctly

Last edited:

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Clint;1890796 said:
[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

This was a perfect thing to put Clint.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Jordan, I don't frequent this section of the forum, but I decided to stop by and suggest that you stop chasing the dragon man...

Just buy a Miata at some point. At least then you'll have a running car that is a lot of fun. :)

EDIT: Before all the other AZ guys jump in, I mean fun in the Moped sense. :p

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
te72;1890814 said:
Jordan, I don't frequent this section of the forum, but I decided to stop by and suggest that you stop chasing the dragon man...

Just buy a Miata at some point. At least then you'll have a running car that is a lot of fun. :)

EDIT: Before all the other AZ guys jump in, I mean fun in the Moped sense. :p

Idk how to let this car go :(

It's gotten me through a lot in a weird sense.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Cars do that to you man....Sentimental value.

This new chick I met told me my wallet is old. It sure is, four years old. I don't want to change it because this wallet has been with me for all my relationships and one nighters and well, there are a few marks on it that are significant so I know exactly what you are talking about.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
IBoughtASupra;1890823 said:

This new chick I met told me my wallet is old. It sure is, four years old. I don't want to change it because this wallet has been with me for all my relationships and one nighters and well, there are a few marks on it that are significant so I know exactly what you are talking about.

FOUR?! My wallet is like... oh. Oh god. I think it's like 13 years old.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IBoughtASupra;1890823 said:

DreamerTheresa;1890826 said:
FOUR?! My wallet is like... oh. Oh god. I think it's like 13 years old.

Something about It helps me escape my past and feature problems.

Plus it's a great time passer.

Theresa I think it's time to get Mike to buy you a new one

shipkiller

Sep 16, 2010
Quebec
Habanero, I regurlarly visit this thread and keep track of your progress: don't loose hope, it'll be done one day or another and you'll have a blast driving it.

I know it isn't of any help at the moment but if it keep you from abandonning then that's good

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
shipkiller;1890857 said:
Habanero, I regurlarly visit this thread and keep track of your progress: don't loose hope, it'll be done one day or another and you'll have a blast driving it.

I know it isn't of any help at the moment but if it keep you from abandonning then that's good

Thanks. I'm not gonna give up I just got to find some energy to finish it.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
I kind of like the look of the rims this way.

p1890862_1.jpg

p1890862_2.jpg

p1890862_3.jpg

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Jordan, this sucks on so many levels its not funny. However, when it is all said and done you will be happy that you stuck with it. Well that or doing crack. Your thread is an inspiration for a lot of reasons but mostly for the steadfast determination. Keep it up.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Quin;1890869 said:
I've been following this as well. Terrible luck.

Yeah I think something or someone has it out for me lol.

Jay C;1890872 said:
Jordan, this sucks on so many levels its not funny. However, when it is all said and done you will be happy that you stuck with it. Well that or doing crack. Your thread is an inspiration for a lot of reasons but mostly for the steadfast determination. Keep it up.

Thanks.