Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
Yeah that's what was odd. The only thing that changed was o2 sensor but it shouldn't have any affect as the car hasn't got up to op temp

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
Maybe hq video???
Super easy to tell from then. As well as maybe heat cycling it once. If something's wrong its already done its damage.

If you don't want to do any of that, pull the filter off, cut it open and look for metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowman

Banned
Oct 12, 2012
Mpls
How do your spark plugs look? Im reading this dudes post on CLex about bent electrodes after he was fiddling with the OCV and filter for days. Said he had a bent electrode. I dunno maybe the piston dish dome isn't cooperating with your plug choice. I'm really not trying to puke in your thread. Sorry man. Besides trying to drop the pan and wiggle the rod for play.... I'm wonderin if you ground/polished your crank, whatthe rods mic'd at, and what size bearings your guy ultimately went with. Sorry for being retarded. I know my IQ isn't that high.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1889603 said:
Little man with a hammer trying to get out, DON'T run it again...
(my "guess" is it was started back when it had no oil pressure and has picked up a bearing and spun it :( )

It was not started just cranked I made sure we didn't start it. I've been overly careful with this even on our first startup knowing it had good pressure I still primed it first..

Sometime being correct sucks..

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1889605 said:
Were you there the entire time the shop was "fixing it" ??
(I know YOU never started it)

They would have to be complete retards to start it after I told them it had no oil pressure when I dropped it off for them to fix.

The only shop that had it was the machine shop who built it in the first place

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Turbo Habanero;1889606 said:
They would have to be complete retards to start it after I told them it had no oil pressure when I dropped it off for them to fix.

The only shop that had it was the machine shop who built it in the first place

Just because WE think it's completely retarded doesn't mean that machine shop had anyone that cared about that engine as much as you.

Someone could of said 'fuck it' and started the engine to rev it like Ian said. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen it..