Funny Ricer quote of the day!

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Numba1Stuna;1851927 said:
No one called your car rice, did they? You must be feeling guilty... Everyone here is just having fun, and you know what the thread was titled when you opened it, so you should know what to expect, Miss fanGIRL ;)

Wait! You didn't think this was hilarious, I only added 1 word. I couldn't even look at it, I was dying.

Numba1Stuna;1851927 said:
Quote Originally Posted by 91Supra313 View Post
... I'm coming out of the closet, it's surprising at first, but I'm still gay...... Sorry I had to put that on here......

Actually driving that thing really did suck. Look at it, that sucked. Those rear quarters were like paper, what was left anyway. I just try not to be negative about things, especially if it's over. The Exhaust would kill you on the highway if you opened the drivers window. Heat took forever. Put cardboard in rad and hit traffic, your f'ed. Dash buttons would short out dash lights, night time too bad. 1994 Civic's all have that rubber indoor/outdoor carpet smell. That and a layer of gear oil mixed with burning. No top end and valve float I think.

Ya. That thing DID suck pretty bad. It's in the junkyard. Murdered.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
IJ.;1851917 said:
Gets old after the first 10 or so years...

I never thought of that. Know what you need is a nice case of senility. You'll forget aaaaaall about it.

I hate when I'm hanging out at a coffee shop outside, nice day, chatting. Then I hear the bass thudding the air in my face. As the car gets closer I get more and more mad. It's good mad, self righteous mad. I'm pump to be "Neighborhood watch voice of the people".....

p1851949_1.jpg

Confusion changes to amusement. As the douche gets out of his car and goes into the coffee shop, I am doubled over laughing into my hand at the absurdity of human thought processes....

I don't think that will ever get old, if it does shoot me.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
honeydew;1851786 said:
You guys are snobs. Civic's are awesome. I had an EG just before the M3. Not worrying about gas or blowing up an engine or even smacking up the body. Cheap to fix, cheap to modify and cheap to run. There isn't another car with a better ratio of speed:money.
I would disagree, if only because of the Miata and the things you can do to them. I guess a Honda *could* be made to be a bit faster, but that extra 2/10th of a second quicker isn't worth driving a rattling can anywhere but the track. I see nothing wrong with having my ass handed to me by a 10 second car, and see it being loaded onto the trailer, when I get to drive my 11 second car home in perfect comfort...

honeydew;1851949 said:
I never thought of that. Know what you need is a nice case of senility. You'll forget aaaaaall about it.
You know... I could make a joke here, but I think I'll leave this one alone. ;)

whitehat89

Jul 10, 2011
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Having grown up working on and owning aircooled VW's, I respect any 4 cylinder that has been modified to push some power. I used to have a 1971 Baja Bug that pushed over 220 HP (N/A and the car weighed around 1700 lbs).

However, I just cant stand the normal "beefed up Weed Eater" sound most tuned Hondas make. Yes, there are some exceptions. For example, Bisi Ezerioha commands quite a bit of respect from me. However, Juan de pantalones holgado that cruises through my neighborhood with a hood cut from plexiglass, cut springs and an exhaust made from welded together frijoles cans that drags constantly just makes me laugh. And no, that description is not from my imagination, thats a guy who lives in my neighborhood lol

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
te72;1852073 said:
I would disagree, if only because of the Miata and the things you can do to them. I guess a Honda *could* be made to be a bit faster, but that extra 2/10th of a second quicker isn't worth driving a rattling can anywhere but the track. I see nothing wrong with having my ass handed to me by a 10 second car, and see it being loaded onto the trailer, when I get to drive my 11 second car home in perfect comfort...

You know... I could make a joke here, but I think I'll leave this one alone. ;)
Be very careful Brad ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
whitehat89;1852134 said:
I used to have a 1971 Baja Bug that pushed over 220 HP (N/A and the car weighed around 1700 lbs).
Quick details? Was that still a VW aircooled engine? :aigo:

whitehat89;1852134 said:
However, Juan de pantalones holgado... thats a guy who lives in my neighborhood lol
Man, his parents must have hated him to name him that, poor guy. :nono:

IJ.;1852174 said:
Be very careful Brad ;)
That is why I'm leaving this one alone. I know better than to bite on bait that obvious. :rofl:

whitehat89

Jul 10, 2011
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Yes, it was still a type 1 Vw aircooled motor, it was (from memory, this was back during my senior year, 07) a 2772cc (factory was 1600cc), dual Weber 48mm downdrafts, a pretty hot cam (dont remember the grind but it was a Crane cam) D port heads and 1 6/8 teepee exhaust. It was a hell of a car lol

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
d03605fe-653a-79e7.jpg
Here is Nampa's ghetto car of the day... Stick on hood scoop! Has to be fast! Lol! Stay classy Idaho...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
IJ.;1849119 said:
Fixed for the ricer quote...

I'd up that 80% to 95%, a HUGE % of the shitters here will never run again.. :nono:

I'm trying to fight out of that group. We will see what happens when the car goes down a 2nd time for paint + standalone if I keep it (after it is "done").

cmoser18

Jun 2, 2012
Utah
Kid runs around town with his G37 thinking he's the next biggest thing since chicken nuggets. He's been saying he's getting a big turbo, all sorts of upgrades soon.

"I'm going to be unstoppable!" this is literally what he always says.

Found out he ordered a sweet $600 ebay kit. He's too stupid to figure out to put on the turbo so he rolls around with a fmic bolted on with nothing else attached. He's a winner.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I had a kid start bragging about his accura how his brother and him lowered it and gained 130hp from a intake and exhaust... so i told him to show me .... when i walked around the corner i saw a stock accura... stock height.... when i asked to see his sick intake he proceded to pop his hood point at the stock airbox and said "you cant see it but its in there!!it was real easy to install" so to hide my laughter i walked around the back of his car only to see a shiny new exhaust tip..." hey bro is that your new exhaust" ...... hell yeah my brother put that on..... then i asked if his brother repaced the muffler bearings when he did the exhaust because the stock ones would not hold up to the extra flow and if they failed would weaken the piston return springs.................... he responded with" "oh yeah i am sure my brother replaced those he is really good with. Cars".................. lol

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
My buddy who works at a local shop was just telling me tonight about a guy who was bragging about his rwd integra lol so my buddy popped the hood on his supra pointed to his alternator and said " check out my new t61 turbo" dude goes "sweet bro" and starts talking about the engine swap he is about to do lol

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Dear heavenly spirit. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2