Forza 3 anyone?

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
im disappointed in forza yet again...why do they keep putting the 1g in out cars, that motor is shit, where did it even come in our cars? they failed on our taillights again. and if it was rhd it should have folding mirrors, bubble markers and jdm tail lights :) also they said the 1uz is out of the soarer?

Last edited:

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Boosted516;1439310 said:
im disappointed in forza yet again...why do they keep putting the 1g in out cars, that motor is shit, where did it even come in our cars? they failed on our taillights again. and if it was rhd it should have folding mirrors, bubble markers and jdm tail lights :) also they said the 1uz is out of the soarer?

i guess you missed the part when forza first came out on normal xbox and said all cars are from the market they domesticated so........the taillights design is correct the motor is correct in both the soarer and the supra.............the shit like folding mirrors bubble markers is nit picking about stuff you couldnt use anyways. yea itd be an omg look they did it in the game blah blah but there were a shit ton of variations of the mk3 they couldnt cover every single way.

the main shit you mentioned is right tho. the soarer was the sc300 and 400 so it came with the 1uzfe and the 1jz and prolly some more motors, the 1g-gte was in our cars in other countrys too japan,aussie,ect.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
rshn117;1439094 said:
fuck this game , they make the stroker 2jz put out 850 tops yet the pos rb26 craps out over 950 then they have the nerve to put the topsecret supra in the game WITH the 2.6,
disgusting

the top secret car had the RB26 in it its not like forza just decided to put it in there.

im pretty sure they just kept with the old game on HP levels.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
SupaMan;1439453 said:
the top secret car had the RB26 in it its not like forza just decided to put it in there.

im pretty sure they just kept with the old game on HP levels.

i know it just pissed me off, they add a stroker kits and allow a single turbo but neither does a damn thing, at 850 hp it makes the peak 22psi at 2000rpm

im just irritated by the fact that the rb26 makes more hp than a 3.4 single 2jz

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Murd;1440987 said:
For those who don't like the controller and are rollin in the dough

http://www.fanatec.com/

the wheel stand might be doable, the cockpit is sexy though!

ive wanted the 911 wheel for awhile now and since fm3 has a manual with clutch im really wanting it bad!

anybody know if the clutch is pressure sensitive? if you can switch buttons put it on the brake trigger and see if you can slip the clutch out, if you can it should be really easy to launch with the fanatec wheel.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
rshn117;1439594 said:
i know it just pissed me off, they add a stroker kits and allow a single turbo but neither does a damn thing, at 850 hp it makes the peak 22psi at 2000rpm

im just irritated by the fact that the rb26 makes more hp than a 3.4 single 2jz

you need to remember though that this is a racing game. in real life a dyno queen that makes over 1000rwhp isnt going to be the most trackable (minus drag racing). heck even most of the R series cars dont to 550-600! deal with it

that said as a pretty hardcore Gran Turismo guy Forza 3 isnt all that bad. I like that they lessened up on the damage (allowing some rubbing without too much of a penalty), they have my wheels this time and t looks great!

I do miss the old setup for picking races but the new calendar may just take some getting used to.

However since I snagged it from Best Buy while they were doing Buy 2 get 1 free I got Fallout 3 and Borderlands which are taking up the majority of my time...

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
MKIIINA;1441169 said:
you need to remember though that this is a racing game. in real life a dyno queen that makes over 1000rwhp isnt going to be the most trackable (minus drag racing). heck even most of the R series cars dont to 550-600! deal with it

that said as a pretty hardcore Gran Turismo guy Forza 3 isnt all that bad. I like that they lessened up on the damage (allowing some rubbing without too much of a penalty), they have my wheels this time and t looks great!

I do miss the old setup for picking races but the new calendar may just take some getting used to.

However since I snagged it from Best Buy while they were doing Buy 2 get 1 free I got Fallout 3 and Borderlands which are taking up the majority of my time...

So true. A stock miata will outrun a 800+hp supra around a road course.

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
XBL - madblogr

Loving the fact they have the 1UZ swap for the MkIII so I can build a virtual copy of my car =) Although after swapping the engine in, the game states specify the car is slightly heavier when in fact, the car is slightly lighter irl.

Picked up Borderlands as well and having a blast playing that game too. Playing Brick at the moment with a Tank build.

With work and class, neither game is getting as much play time as I'd like but still manage to get in an hour or two here and there..

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Guys, thats the 3uz that you can swap, it says 4.3 liters, as in out of the SC430. Either way though I'm still a little annoyed that you can't put the 1jz in. I also don't like how they make you drag race on cold tires either, just seems like drag racing was an afterthought to them, since when you get really high HP cars you can't get proper tires for a good launch in a drag race (especially cold tires...)

Otherwise though the game is great, which is funny because I thought the demo was subpar to my expectations.

My XBL name is Awesomeface226, been looking for some people to race with other than random people.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Kangae;1447617 said:
Guys, thats the 3uz that you can swap, it says 4.3 liters, as in out of the SC430. Either way though I'm still a little annoyed that you can't put the 1jz in. I also don't like how they make you drag race on cold tires either, just seems like drag racing was an afterthought to them, since when you get really high HP cars you can't get proper tires for a good launch in a drag race (especially cold tires...)

sign the petition i posted put your thoughts in and maybe itll change.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
SupaMan;1447757 said:
sign the petition i posted put your thoughts in and maybe itll change.

Oh man sorry I totally missed that when I was reading this, but yeah I'll sign that in a hurry, the drag racing is a huge letdown right now...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Not to be a necro, but what was the best time you guys got with your Supra in 1/4 or 1/2 mile? I tried searching forza drag and this was all that came up.

15.616 @ 93, stock everything with a 7M swap.
10.44X @ 138 all upgrades awd conversion 3.85 gears no tuning, still 7M.
9.90 @ 149 bounced off the rev limiter in fifth, tweaked gears AWD 2J all upgrades 4.06 final drive.

Just started modding my Alltrac,

12.516 @ 112 BPU and wheels because the stock ones are hideous.

Shooting to get 9s out of the Alltrac, too. GT500, 944 or E36 will be next, might actually have to make one of those handle. The MKIII is a handful on a regular track lol

Last edited: