Ford GT Police Run-in

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
black87turbo;1101376 said:
I think you would be surprised at what you would do when your adrenaline is pumping.....

Pull over and proced to beat my head against the wheel, while putting the PBA card on my lap?

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Unfortunately, I definitely would have done the same thing...

EDIT: Forced Torque, I'd just make some calls and get to the closest garage of mine or my friends. Go get one of my other cars then proceed to leave the GT in the garage with the door shut for at least a month.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Video's like this are usually filmed during a cruise or drive through many states, so they probably were nowhere near a known hideout.

By their conversations it sounds like someone called in and reported them to the cops, most likely a motorist who got ticked off they were speeding in fast expensive cars weaving in and out of traffic.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I hate to admit and its been forever since I was in a position to feel I needed to, but I have run 3 times from pursuit, only getting caught 1 of those times.

What those guys did wrong was they were too slow to make a decision one way or another. As soon as they were past the patrol car they needed to in fact accelerate, put some gap between them and then get off the freeway ASAP. They hesitated, and it cost them.

It sounded like they were probably screwed to begin with though if it was on the scanner. There probably would have been no way to elude the radios.

ForcedTorque;1101513 said:
How many red GT-40's are in any one town?
none, not even in this case. Thats a Ford GT...GT40 was a trademarked name that Ford didnt own and therefore the new car wasnt produced under that name. Sorry, just a pet peave of mine.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
crazy. i thought they would get away. i have been doing over 120mph on 101 with a chp going the other direction more than once. they usually hit there lights and by the time they have a chance to turn around i'm long gone.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Fuzz420;1105859 said:
well ill hate to break it to you then its not that good. I mean it has its moments but thats about it. This little clip is at the absolute end of the video

Yeah, I thought it would suck.
I wish 1320video would come out with a movie length film with full resolution quality... their shit is REAL.