"First" wheelchair back flip

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
First thought: wtf?
Second thought: I feel bad for laughing at them getting their ass handed to them...
Third thought: wtf?
Fourth (and final) thought: Holy shit!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is awesome to the hundredth power. Just makes me thank God for my health, and really really appreciate the positive attitude that you've got to have to try something like that instead of moping around feeling sorry for yourself for being in a wheelchair. That kid and all the others are truly amazing. Great post Jimi.................lol

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero said:
That is awesome to the hundredth power. Just makes me thank God for my health, and really really appreciate the positive attitude that you've got to have to try something like that instead of moping around feeling sorry for yourself for being in a wheelchair. That kid and all the others are truly amazing. Great post Jimi.................lol

I agree! That's awesome. :) Heck, I can't do anything remotely that cool in a skate park and I'm in perfect health!

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
How cool. it would be ironic if his "injury" was from skateboarding.
and if he REALLY screwed uo,he could flail on the ground and scream "Ahhhhh,my legs! Oh wait,nevermind"

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
ret said:
First thought: wtf?
Second thought: I feel bad for laughing at them getting their ass handed to them...
Third thought: wtf?
Fourth (and final) thought: Holy shit!

I almost felt bad for laughing. but then I realized this isn't some normal daily life thing where they might have fallen down. If you fall during xtreme sports, laughing is ok.:)