first race in a long time

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Figured I would post this up since I dont really race that much. When I was 16-17 I always felt I had to prove somthing, now being 20 theres no need for that and i just dont really care anymore.

I was up in the tim hortons/ bw3's parking with two of my friends as we notice this group of guys stading around a gunmetal grey Mustang with a Saleen body kit and a whale tale staring me down the whole time. I said "whatever" and started to leave. He pulled out of the parking lot before me and started showing off. After hearing it I knew he was BS and it wasn't a real Saleen rather just a GT with a body kit.

As we got down the road watching him be a ass i just sat there for awhile and then let him hear the BOV. The as he pulled back up next to me his chubby girlfriend started yelling shit out the window at me and I just laughed. So he decided to take off. I ran him 4 times from a roll of about 35-40 and pulled hard on him every time... Then after he found out that he was not going to get me he tired slowing down and getting a jump on me. Needless to say by the time he got his back bumper to my door I hit boost and left him again. I was done after that the he proceeded with the ricer flyby.

I think he got a little pissed of that I just handed it to him infront of his girl. I would say that was one of the best parts though. lol I was running 10 lbs at the time with two other peole in the car and shifting around 5800. I also have the 4.30 lsd in the rear too. all my other mods are in my sig. The one thing I noticed when he was next to me is his shifts seemed pretty sloppy. Like I said, nothing too impressive but concitering I really dont do that kind of stuff anymore it felt good.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
ForcedTorque;1144191 said:
Impressive mod list! I'd hope you could take a GT with a bad driver. jk Nice kill!
lol thanks, but see im still on the stock CT haha. ive got everything to support the new turbo, just ran out of money by that time:nono: lol So hopefully around December ill be able to afford it.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
bringing back my old thread.... just for giggles ran into this guy again, turns out this car was infact a real supercharged saleen and had all the badging on the motor along with the supercharger. It has a lot of miles on it and the guy can't drive worth sh*t. Just thought it was funny.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
Nice kill. I don't even waste my gas anymore on 300hp cars in the street. Unless they really get me provoked, like the other day. this lt4 z28 was revving at me at the light other day. There a lot of cops on that street too so i didnt want to run him. But as light turned green, he said, "c'mon rice boy!!!" so i said screw it. we got to 3rd gear and i was doing 90+ on a 45 street and so i let off. got him by like 6+ cars. He was an automatic too by the way he launched i can tell. Sorry bout highjacking the tread... haha.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Ya im the same, i'v gotten to the point where i dont waste the gas unless they really tick me off and need to be put in place. Alot of times i just give them smirk and shake my head at them like there stupid..lol Good kill on the mustang BTW!

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
suprafanatic;1270075 said:
Ya im the same, i'v gotten to the point where i dont waste the gas unless they really tick me off and need to be put in place. Alot of times i just give them smirk and shake my head at them like there stupid..lol Good kill on the mustang BTW!
yea, thats how it normally goes for me too, I think street racing is kind of pointless...but now that I found out it actually was a real supercharged saleen thats why he was such a cocky ass and even more so when he lost...4 times lol:sarcasm: