First Car 'Better Than First Kiss'

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
First car 'better than first kiss'
February 26, 2008 11:33am

THE MAJORITY of men remember their first car better than their first kiss, while younger gents think getting behind the wheel is better than getting a lover, a survey reveals.

But 12 per cent of respondents to a survey carried out by the organisers of the British International Motor Show said they felt more attractive to the opposite sex when they got their licence.

The UK’s Daily Mail reported reported that 60 per cent of survey respondents regarded their first car as being female and a quarter gave it a name.

The newspaper also reported that a majority of respondents said owning their first car ranked higher their initial embrace, their first boyfriend or girlfriend and their 18th birthday.

About 40 per cent of respondents said they could even remember their first registration plate in full.

More than a third said they had sex in their first vehicle.

Show organiser Kirsty Perkinson said people develop “strong bonds” with their first car.

“First cars represent an explosion of independence and a gateway to untold adventures, which is why they are so special,” Ms Perkinson said.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
LilMissMkIII;934783 said:
Did you guys have lady cars with names?
Sure. I name my computers after girls too. My wife calls the Supra my mistress.

This way, when it's 2:40am and I realize I'm still working on my toys instead of in bed with my wife, I'll put down the tools, wash up, and go to bed.

The article only says 'kiss' or 'embrace' though. Cars are way better than kissing girls. Cars deliver.

If they'd said sex, it would have been a rather boring poll with predictable results.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII;934775 said:
Do you males really think, "getting behind the wheel is better than getting a lover"?

It really depends on the girl and the car in question.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yeah, the first car that led me to my now 7 year Supra obsession = way > my 1st kiss that lasted maybe 10 seconds.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Maybe with some people. I love my cars, and they are me, without my cars, I would be a totally different person, but you can't get in a bed, and snuggle with a car. So i'm gonna say girls are better