Find your Supra on google maps PART II! New Street view added.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yep, they have vehicles that drive around everywhere

If you scroll down you can see the car the camera is mounted to.

I think I found my car at work as I park near the back fo the parking lot, but the sun is pointed at the lense so I can't tell...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
heh, i didn't know tanya had a rolla... i had a $350 te72 fastback for my first toyota (hence the forum name haha). i wish they'd time stamp these things though, my current house doesn't even exist according to google, and it's not like i live in the middle of nowhere, i'm in the phoenix valley! :p

willtotheumm

I Bleed TRD
Apr 11, 2008
Orcutt, CA
www.myspace.com
whoa I couldn't find mine like I mentioned, but I found my dad's! I havent even seen his in person before. its an 87 N/A but he recently spun a bearing...

p992780_1.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Weird... I found my fathers house, no supra though. He must not have been home. Here is a little hint. I had to put a different address in to get the best image of his house. His # is 3007. But that pic was not good, so I put in 3050 and almost got his house in the center of the frame.

It is a little weird. I wonder if someone will try and get google to remove the image with their house in it?

EDIT - Found my fathers supra at his office..
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Apparently taken when the car was bone stock and wasn't so low that I could make it up my driveway:

24qqo37.png

orqrea.png

2ex7lg0.png

And actually its in the aerial view too when one day I parked across the street (as you can see in the bottom right hand corner)

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
My car is rarely out of the garage, so I'll never get a google maps shot..Where it was parked for the longest time, you cant even see...Where its going to be parked now, I am not going to leave it out!