Finally a turbo in my life! My JDM GT Limited

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Nice progress, Idk why I didn't do this to my manifold last year when it was out. Should have done it so it doesn't look like it's all rusted lol

and painted the manifold to a much better colour
[/QUOTE]

kaveen94

Mar 1, 2014
melbourne
akito;2052274 said:
Nice progress, Idk why I didn't do this to my manifold last year when it was out. Should have done it so it doesn't look like it's all rusted lol

and painted the manifold to a much better colour
[/QUOTE]

haha thanks dude, its definitely worth it! I cant stand that odd rusty look it usually comes with, should give it a shot some time :)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
No way i'm going remove my turbo plus a bunch of shit to just paint my manifold now. I did manage to pain my manifold heatshield black so that's something LOL. Too bad i can't fit the front heat shield because the SP61 is way bigger than the stock ct26 thus I can't fit the heat shield anymore :(

kaveen94

Mar 1, 2014
melbourne
akito;2052399 said:
No way i'm going remove my turbo plus a bunch of shit to just paint my manifold now. I did manage to pain my manifold heatshield black so that's something LOL. Too bad i can't fit the front heat shield because the SP61 is way bigger than the stock ct26 thus I can't fit the heat shield anymore :(

haha dont stress too much, sp61>heatshield any day!

kaveen94

Mar 1, 2014
melbourne
so another small update.. slowly getting everything done, its not easy with winter down here.. its freezing!!

managed to get the head ready, here are some before and after pics. got it decked, cleaned and put back together

and everything was going great, the head was put on, torqued down, manifolds were coming together and then this happens, FUARKKK

by the time we got it out, the thread was almost all gone