Everybody's build thread! Pics of before and after...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I still have the plate..........but I thought I may be able to get $50 off some Honda kid for it. LOL

No way a tree could have grown there. There was so much grease it would have been choked out. The picture looks like there is a lot of shadowing in there, but it was seriously close to that black. I've never seen a car so bad off.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t said:
you could possibly get close to that for that plate.
you have done a nice job getting that engine bay cleaned up.

I know Noah, but I'd rather have a happy Supra buddy than $50 of some Honda kids money. Don't you know how many stickers that kids gonna be able to buy if it never comes available.

So if Jake wants it, I'll hang it in his garage for him someday soon. Then I will have made Jake happy, and who knows how much horsepower that Honda kid will be able to V-Tac onto the back of his car????

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Before...

p841917_1.jpg

During... (the 1JZ clip that's being used.)

p841917_2.jpg

AFTER!!!!

p841917_3.jpg

Eh. It's not done yet. Car is still @ Driftmotion. I just like posting pictures of my car! :D

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
The 'after' shot is still far from finished... I lost alot of motivation halfway through... almost done now though. Just a few finishing touches.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 157
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 114
  • halfway.jpg
    halfway.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 178

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
BlackMKIII said:
Wait... which one is it now? I'm confused. I'm guessing the attachment on the far right is after, correct?

Well, it looks good. FFIM = win :bigthumb:

meh. i couldn't figure out how to get them to actually display, instead of just thumbnails.

after - before - middle (where it was for a year or a couple)