Detroit, MI
so says the word 'turbocharger' on the side anyways lol

p1152324_1.gif

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah, forgot about the AEM... its not like the guy is a complete retard, he obvisouly knows how to order really nice parts, but has nooooooo fucking idea on how to properly install things...

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
likes is an understatement... he'd paint his kid neon blue if he could.

i didnt even think people painted transfer cases, and transmissions... i painted mine silver, because i wanted it to look new... he just did it cause he could.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I cant even understand why someone would spend all that time taking the suspension apart and wasting all that paint and not even sand anything, hell even wipe it off with a rag, or choose all those different colors for everything. Its beyond words. Its like they had a lot opf paint to get rid of and they cant throw it out. And i like how he masks the splines, but none of the other important stuff like the bearings and bushings and half the wires and hoses in the engine bay. On a positive note, The car actually doesnt look half bad completed. just need to lose the yellow IC pipe and the engine bay would be pretty clean. But, This is an amazing thread...in a bad way

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Clueless;1153351 said:
but why would you do that to the clutch?

d00d.... 4 PUCK > DISC

EVERY-FREAKING-TIME

I don't see anything wrong... the swap I did last weekend I did a lot of these mods. Lightweight flywheel $200 or 20 mins with my trusty craftasman drill?

The Dyno does not lie.

*edit*
But seriously...

Why on earth would you take pictures of stuff that looked THAT bad? My wife, ney, my SON could paint better than that... even after huffing the fumes.

x2 on the car not looking half bad.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
damn, lovin the paint... and i thought my paint was a hack job... :aigo:

seriously if this is what a "tuning" shop is like down there, a couple of us regular guys could move down there, open our own shop and make a KILLING!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
kotu100;1154336 said:
damn, lovin the paint... and i thought my paint was a hack job... :aigo:

seriously if this is what a "tuning" shop is like down there, a couple of us regular guys could move down there, open our own shop and make a KILLING!

They wouldn't be able to afford me ;)
(most of the time I' can't afford me so it's easier/cheaper to farm work out)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Sadly, as much as I think it's funny for most of it and if most of those parts would fail nobody would get hurt....but that clutch is a SERIOUS risk and people have been seriously injured and KILLED from clutch/flywheel failures.

I couldn't wish that on anyone no matter how idiotic their choices where...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
maybe someone should TELL him....

The original thread isn't in english is it? well if its not maybe someone who can write in spanish (that is what the forum language is no?) and tell him he's going to hurt himself really badly.

I've seen that pic of a skyline that has been posted on here a few times...the one where the guy supposedly dropped the clutch at redline and it flung pieces of drivetrain (clutch/flywheel i forget) in every direction, and not even the car body stopped that shit.